Head to Phoenix area for a couple months (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings Cruiser folk in AZ. My wife and I will be making our way to the Phoenix area in a week. Will be staying at an RV resort south of Phoenix. I may need some service work done on my LX, front knuckles are leaking pretty good. I’m more than capable of doing the work I just dont have a place to do it. If there is someone in the area that works on Cruisers please let me know. Would also be fun to do a trail ride or grab a beer with fellow Cruiser folks.

Thank you

Reach out to Scott Luu based out of chandler +1-928-232-9555. Works out of his house and is a certified trained Toyota mechanic (got tired working for the man). He has done a few of the jobs I didn't want mess with like water pump and timing belt on my cruiser for an excellent price. He has an LLC and can buy Toyota oem parts from the dealership at whole sale price and passes that savings to the customer. I'm not sure what his schedule is with holidays but I can tell you he is normally booked out two weeks. He is worth the wait super cool guy.

Give me a call. I own Avid Cruisers and can help you out no problem.
Scott
480-466-9212

Thanks fellas. Will be in touch. We arrive on Jan 1-ish.

sent you a PM :cheers:

We made it here last week. Camped on some BLM land in Tuscon with fellow FT Travelers for NYE and we are now at the KOA Pichacho. Enjoying the warm dry weather thats for sure. We will attend KOH at the endo f the month and move over to Ft McDoweel Eagle View RV resort. We have seen amy Cruisers so far, hope to get to meet some of you.

Ft. McDowell is close to us, so we could meet up in February :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom