Have you seen the new Landcruiser Concept? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There's a whole forum dedicated to the thing here on MUD you know.

B

I'm feel fine with this .. is the first step, maybe with some more years, we can continue the heritage with solid axle models. Snorkel and many other things .. the real electric locker is a big thing.

Tapage said:
I'm feel fine with this .. is the first step, maybe with some more years, we can continue the heritage with solid axle models. Snorkel and many other things .. the real electric locker is a big thing.

And if you add the 2H submarine motor it will be just like a swb HJ60:D

NorCalCruzr said:
There's a whole forum dedicated to the thing here on MUD you know.

B

Its a forum where no one actually has one :D

I think it is just another pile of plastic, they should do a collision test with a BJ70 and a new concept cruiser!

Yuk looks like a MINI !! Where are the portal axels?? What does "off road " mean to toyota?

GB

Eric Winkworth said:
I think it is just another pile of plastic, they should do a collision test with a BJ70 and a new concept cruiser!

LMAO

:cheers: B

Hey I don't want to do any false advertising here but, when I went to my local toyota dealer and talked to the owner he said that 3 new cruisers were coming.
THREE not only the fj-cruiser.
He told me that Canada would see a whole new line of land-cruisers again.
The first one he told me about was this one, the fj-cruiser, the other one, wich he did'nt show me, or told me much about was a family size luxury cruiser, much like the lexus there's still is in Canada today.
And the third he said was supposed to be smaller than the other two, much like in size as my bj-70.
Hey, maybe this guy was just trying to make himself interesting, but I doubt it.
I asked for diesel engines and he said that Toyota was heading toward the hybrid thing...

Anyone heard these rumors too?
I'm holding my money until then! :D
See ya
Matt

roscoFJ73 said:
And if you add the 2H submarine motor it will be just like a swb HJ60:D

with snorkel off course .. :D !!!!!

MasterToyota said:
And the third he said was supposed to be smaller than the other two, much like in size as my bj-70

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more offerings for smaller cars than our US friends (that's why we got the 70 series in the first place). It has already started with the smart, Audi A3, Toyota Echo (Yaris next year), Swift +, etc. Why not in the form of a small cruiser.

I'm not holding my breath either, but I'll be watching the wheels section of the Star with interest.

ok stone throw this one in the fj forum, titled the international response very late!

The Toyota Sequoia (sp?) was a sales disaster. I seem to recall the reason was it's so thirsty for gasoline. I bet they re-think the giant luxo-family unit...more emphasis on a smaller "cross-over" hybrid.

Why are diesels such pariahs in North America?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom