Hauge's J4 Garage (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a closer look at the turbo and a friend came by so I could have a closer look at his install

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_4073.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

Now I'm thinking about turning the original manifold up side down and make a pipe to the turbo

IMG_4097.jpg

As our first overlanding was on the ground with a rookie mistake of having the tent opening towards east... hit at the summer time sun sets around 4 o'clock :rofl: Nevertheless we had a blast and agreeded to find a roof top tent:)

E1FDAFB5-C31F-4C71-AAE5-C1359BE92340.jpg

No it's not on the transfer case, my hand brake in in the drums on the rear axel. Please see the drawing, the clank and lever is for the hand brake

View attachment 2589190

I was answering a general question someone else asked if you had a hand brake on your transfer case. Obviously being a five speed it wouldn't. 8/80+ all shift and mid wheel base 40 series had the hand brake on the rear axle.

So is Denmark different than other countries in Europe that are making it very expensive to drive an early diesel? Seen a number of HJ61s being parted out because they can no longer afford the fees to register them. Full floating rear axle and cable lockers were never sold in the US making if more desirable to part them out.

Back to the Cruiser :) started up on the body work since I was stalled a bit on the turbo project. My CCOT front needed minor adjustment to fit the grill

8c5d952728b33672beb1135905f69ad2.jpg

5748ed7b0d7e5bfc8f0e75d28a349c7f.jpg

A box of good stuff arrived from Belgium, and since I started the rust repair work on the body, I think it is time to do the mounting holes for the snorkel ;)

Junior put the snorkel on the TLC to see if it looked cool... it was approved by the chief:cool:

Skærmbillede 2021-01-19 kl. 21.09.06.png

IMG_5503.jpg

Going to the next level for this season of overlanding, installing a refrigerator in the daily drive. I wanted something which was easy to remove, so I made in 2 modules.

Started out with a CAD profile (Cardboard Adaptive Design):D

IMG_5682.jpg

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

Modul 1 on it's way

Adding lashing points, we don't wan't the refrigerator to fall out of the car full of beers, when it is pulled out ;)

IMG_5689.jpg

IMG_5692.jpg

IMG_5693.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom