Has anyone used the seatbeltplanet.com harnesses for the rear of an FJ60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I was talking to Steve today from seatbelt planet and as we were talking about my concerns of the mounting shoulder belts in my truck that doesn't have the mount for the retractor he mentioned that they make harnesses. I was wondering if anyone had used them or if anyone has any thoughts on using them. These might also be my solution for the back seat in my 69' Charger that has nowhere to mount shoulder belts. Steve mentioned that if I wanted they could add retractors to the top part of the harness so that you could move but is a crash it would lock up. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
4_pt_Lift_Latch_600x600-500-500.jpg
__17_SKU_402_Lift_Latch_600x600-500-500.jpg
4_pt_Lift_Latch_600x600-500-500.jpg

i know this thread is pretty old, but what did you eventually decide on? I'm looking solutions for rear seat belts on my 88 FJ62.

I have a set of the factory FJ 60 brown seatbelts but after talking with a friend of mine decided to go the factory 3 point that Spectre Off Road sells. You have to adjust the shoulder belt but my kids are tall enough now that I can trust them to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom