Hardcore Photos / Videos - #buggythings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Took this one yesterday of Nate from Moab Ice...unnamed section above Nasty Whole in Sand Hollow

RollerCoaster at Sand Hollow

Are those KM3's? Or are they some sort of bfg comp tire?
40" BFG KR3S. Great tire for 3500-4000+ buggies, but likely a bit stiff in the sidewalls for lightweight rigs like my >3000# FToy.

Pic of my POS in the Soup Bowl at the end of The Maze at Sand Hollow

soupbowl.jpg

Jesse Haines, Trail Breaker 2017 #trailhero

Trying to resist urge to post one of the "overland dirt road with constant spotting for no reason" videos.

Trying to resist urge to post one of the "overland dirt road with constant spotting for no reason" videos.
LOL....one of the "rules" with the crew I wheel with is no spotting or stacking. Ever. The only time we intervene is if your next move involves possible death. We've run a ton of NEVER run lines, and never even scouted ahead.

Recoveries can be interesting....the Kevin Carroll recovery from the above video took some time and creativity.

Last edited:
Arrowhead, Rated 10

WET? -- That's not wet. 2018 Trail Hero had standing water at the base of all of the big Arrowhead obstacles. I was thoroughly DENIED:grinpimp:

More #buggythings from #th30in30 - Nasty Half/Whole...in-car video (and pics) are from the crack in the middle section. Feature video coming soon on the TORN network on Amazon Prime :)

Devin on a optional climb above Arrowhead. As always, no spotter...

just because you can....

What’s the WMS/WMS width on your FToy axles @woody ?

What’s the WMS/WMS width on your FToy axles @woody ?
Front is 64", rear is 60". Rear is Tacoma width, so easy to get spare shafts....front inners are custom - they are Front Range/RCV and warranteed, but lead time can vary so I had spares made. I push them further than I should ;)

Front is 64", rear is 60". Rear is Tacoma width, so easy to get spare shafts....front inners are custom - they are Front Range/RCV and warranteed, but lead time can vary so I had spares made. I push them further than I should ;)

Thanks, I was thinking 65"/65" for my next wheeler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom