Hanna slider mounting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserdan

SupportingVendor Emeritus
Threads
Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
Here's the "cats' cradle" lots of pieces here..... :bow:

Here is RH side rear

Here is RH side center

Lastly, a not too good shot of the left front two legs (ran out of film). Todd, I hope these help.........Dan :beer:

Does Hanna make a slider for the newer FZJ80s? I've got a 96 and a slider with the cat protection would be nice.

Rick
No but Slee does! :G

Sometimes you just have to wonder why people talk when they don't have a clue...

When Ken himself delivered and installed my sliders he mentioned a different set for the 95+ trucks with the inline cats. He said he could build them and that he had.

Thanks for the attempt Wench. At least it added one to the post count, huh? :bow:

Rogue,

Consider the source. ::)

Rick. I think Ken wil re-surface soon. His site is www.hannaquality.com

Dan,

The site has been down for awhile now.  I have it bookmarked and check every now and then.  He took a bunch of pictures during the install and mentioned he might use them on his site due to changes in the design since Jim's.  I check to see if they are up yet, but to my dismay the entire site is down. :tear:

Rumor is that Ken decided to quit temporarily while he focuses on school.  He is supposed to be back in business this summer.

Rogue -

>> Rumor is that Ken decided to quit temporarily while he focuses on school. He is supposed to be back in business this summer.

Not a rumor. I had a direct communication with Ken about a month ago, and that was exactly what he told me.

Cheers!

R -

"Has something changed? From checking out Christo's site, a while ago, it looked like he didn't include cat protection. Thanks for the link Dan. "

Rick,

the 95/97 bracket that goes under the cat does offer protection for the cat. It is not a skidplate, but with that bracket there, I have not damaged a cat on any of my trucks. Not that it can not be done.

I will try to get a picture of the bracket and add it to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom