Wanted Half Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New member so I hope I get this right and in the correct spot. I have an ‘82 fj43 and would like to buy a pair of half doors with ribs rather than smooth and complete with hardware, gaskets, etc. Not sure how to handle removing the door post (B pillar) and what will be left behind once it’s gone and would appreciate any advice and or a step by step process. Also will need a roll bar and bikini top which I will have each custom made unless there is someone already making them. Currently running a soft top with hard doors which I plan to keep intact. Thanks in advance for your help.

That guy was a spammer by the way. I wouldn't trust the guy you emailed.
@Krondor Who is the spammer? I don't see who the OP reached out to as there is nothing between the 1st and 2nd post? Just trying to stay "in the know". Thx!

Some random new account that posted on multiple threads about having XXX parts and send an email to a certain guy. I don't remember his name and I am sure the mods deleted the account.
Being a new member I don’t know who’s legit and who’s not but I’ve got his info.

An option, not sure your budget.

Looks like nice stuff on the website

An option, not sure your budget.
Looks like nice stuff on the website but the half tubs may just be coming from S.A. based on the language in the fab shop? Dobladora (bending machine). Are they possibly just reselling TROA stuff, maybe. If so, having a domestic business to deal with may be beneficial even if there is another person adding some profit in the middle.

1603147375161.png

Yep - I bought a half tub from them. Lots of fitment issues, but they were upfront that it was a SA tub. Price was fantastic for the half tub though, but what I saved in money, I have spent in time to correct fitment and other issues.

Also, they aren't selling TROA...not sure what the other sources are, but not TROA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom