Half Doors and stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've never had the top off this girl before ;)

Just ordered my new roll bar (none there now). I know you can run without doors topless, and I see a lot of half doors on these sites - what does this group recommend?

I think I'd have the top off all summer but put it back on for winters.

Thanks...

I take the top and doors off a.s.a.p. in the spring and love the open air, even a bikini top takes away from the open feeling but keeps the sun off my head and rain out of the cab so its kinda debatable.

I ran a bikini top and the hard doors later this summer so I could drive my 18 month old son to daycare without the wife worrying about him falling out, plus I could roll up the windows and have very little wind in the cab. I like the look of the soft doors but as easy the hard doors are to take on and off I'm not sure I'de actually use them.

just my .02 cents ;)

you can also run stock doors topless too. looks funny.

IMO half doors are cool, and the only topless 40 i been in (not the only 40 I was topless in though :) ) had no doors, and that was F***ing scary. the guy who owned it is a maniac, it had a tuned 350 chev (popped mono's in 3rd), and i felt very vunerable

got a brand to recommend? Canvas sounds cool to me.

I just ordered the SOR extreme bikini top (has the velcro-off back w/ window).

I offer no useful information to this thread, other than the fact that running no top and no doors rules.... I even like driving in the rain pulling up next to some BMW yuppie with his windows up and the ac on... soaking wet and loving it with the guy next to me thinking im insane... ahh 40's.. god(s) gift to the world.

Mike

I agree. No top, no doors all summer. Bikini when it rains.

Not very good for stereo or seats, but :flipoff2: it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom