Wanted H55F Transmixer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Brewsterfire has one but you’ll need to swap the input shaft.

I can’t comment on current availability. I thought you could still order a new input for a 6-cylinder (gas or diesel) just 12 months ago. by the way, the H55F I mentioned above is already rebuilt and swapping an input isn’t a big deal.

@Lil'John did you give Cruiser Bros a try? The last H55F I sold needed an input shaft swap and the buyer picked up a correct used input from George.

Last edited:
Didn’t say they were available new. I said I didn’t know the current availability. Parts are getting the “NLA” designation all the time. A couple years ago, I bought a new H55F and swapped in a fine spline input. So, I had a new course spline input to sell and sell it I did. I sold a used H55F with a fine spline input about a year ago. The buyer found a used input to swap in and returned the fine spline input to me. Didn’t seem like a tough part for him to find but things are changing all the time.

buying just a trans you will still need to find a compatable transfer. buying a combo it is at least all together.
then you add in park brake issue, add it to the transfer or come up with something for the rear axle.

I've got a combo, not for sale out of a parted HJ60 from Canada. H input shaft is the same as an F input. sitting on the floor awaiting service in my FJ62.

FWIW from my research on a used H55, by the time you buy used and rebuild with no guarentees, it's just better to buy a new one.

..I'm still saving my spare change for a new H55. :frown:

Thanks for the referrals/mentions guys.

New H55F transmissions are still readily available and we keep them in stock. We also stock the input gears for the 1HZ/HDT/HDFT/HDFTE and the 2F/2H/12HT.
The inputs for the early H41 and H55F have been discontinued.

Happy to help.
Georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom