For Sale H42 and Splitcase - pulled from 10/85 Fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
Threads
Just yanked my trans and tcase to install H55. Trans and tcase shift smooth and no evidence of being rebuilt prior. Hardware is all original and untouched. 209k miles and has plenty of life left. Only changed this out for the h55. You could slap this in your truck as is or rebuild tcase while it’s out and be good for another 150k.

You’ll get:

H42 and shifter (tcase shifters I needed to keep)
Complete Split Case still attached

Trans/tcase $700

Local pick up in Ventura or San Diego, Calif. only. No I will not separate tcase.

32B91889-5DC9-47EF-BAFA-CE559A15C9DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Be patient. That's a good price.

Everyone's a little wobbly right now.

GLWS

Is that a 38 mm idler shaft ?

I’m gonna check cruiser outfitters too! I hear they got the good stuff!

38/34 makes zero difference on strength, longevity or anything really. This case works behind a H55f, is 80% cleaned already and no one has monkeyed with it, and that's what matters :)

38/34 makes zero difference on strength, longevity or anything really. This case works behind a H55f, is 80% cleaned already and no one has monkeyed with it, and that's what matters :)

Thanks Matt, glad someone else understands :) Might actually blast it off more just because I can't stand having something that dirty in the garage

Just yanked my trans and tcase to install H55. Trans and tcase shift smooth and no evidence of being rebuilt prior. Hardware is all original and untouched. 209k miles and has plenty of life left. Only changed this out for the h55. You could slap this in your truck as is or rebuild tcase while it’s out and be good for another 150k.

You’ll get:

H42 and shifter (tcase shifters I needed to keep)
Complete Split Case still attached

Trans/tcase $700

Local pick up only. No I will not separate tcase.

View attachment 2231829

Good Value Offering Matt ,

you will get your asking price ........

meanwhile congrats on the H55F ! :)

h55f7.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom