Wanted H151F to 1FZ-FE bellhousing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a bellhousing for a 1FZ-FE to H151F manual conversion, along with a 300mm flywheel and any other parts needed for a conversion.

Thanks
Dale

Thanks, when I've looked nothing came up. I'll try changing my search

Thanks, when I've looked nothing came up. I'll try changing my search

The flywheel is the tricky one. I bought mine new from partsouq but it cost an arm and a leg to get it here...

I had good luck with some Aussie guys here on mud for my factory sub tank install. Lots of guys here know people that are wrecking trucks.

Trick with the conversion is budget. You can buy everything new if you want, including the bell housing from partsouq.

Also, I have the smaller brake pedal if you want for your conversion. It's from a RHD but I think they are the same...

Do you happen to have contact info you the aussie guys you mentioned?
Do you happen to know the model or VIN for the 80 with manual and 1FZ-FE, so I can look up the Bellhousing?

Thanks
Dale

31111-60302 is the bell housing. You will need dowels and those little rubber vent things on top as well.

I'll have to look in my records for the guys I was talking to...

Thanks, it's awesome how helpful everyone is on this site

Thanks, it's awesome how helpful everyone is on this site

No worries, can't find which guy on mud it was I think I deleted the PM chain...

If you need help with finding parts let me know. There are a few of us that have done this. :)

31111-60302 is the bell housing. You will need dowels and those little rubber vent things on top as well.

I'll have to look in my records for the guys I was talking to...

This is the Bellhousing for a 1FZ-FE to H151f?
Have you used it, how did you pick this one?
When I search I can find several different ones.

Thanks

This is the Bellhousing for a 1FZ-FE to H151f?
Have you used it, how did you pick this one?
When I search I can find several different ones.

Thanks

The original p/n is 31111-60250 but is updated to 31111-60302.

I'm sure cruiser outfitters or specterOffroad can help you get parts. I got my dual Toyota filler neck from SpecterOffroad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom