Guest Book! Sign in here!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

club sounds great, I'm new to this, just purchased a 99 100 series 203k I love it. living up in jacksonhole theres not much four wheeling happening but i need to head south with u guys, i plan on throwing the whole 9yards into the cruiser it seems like sleeves is the place to start at. thanks
Welcome to the addiction!!!

Good morning. I live in northern Colorado, Timnath, and picked up a '72 fj40 back in May. Now, I am in the middle of a frame off restoration and loving every minute.

When and where is your next club meeting? I may want to check it out.

Good morning. I live in northern Colorado, Timnath, and picked up a '72 fj40 back in May. Now, I am in the middle of a frame off restoration and loving every minute.

Welcome! It is next Wednesday November 30th at the Pederson Toyota in Fort Collins at 6:30 and then we usually have a meet and greet and Ryan's Bar and Grill just down the street afterwards. We will be in the conference room at the dealership, just ask one of the employees there and they will point you in the right direction. Look forward to meeting you!

-Johnny

It will be good to meet you!

Welcome! It is next Wednesday November 30th at the Pederson Toyota in Fort Collins at 6:30 and then we usually have a meet and greet and Ryan's Bar and Grill just down the street afterwards. We will be in the conference room at the dealership, just ask one of the employees there and they will point you in the right direction. Look forward to meeting you!

-Johnny
Was hoping to make it but son tested for a belt in taekwondo tonight. Will try next month.

Was hoping to make it but son tested for a belt in taekwondo tonight. Will try next month.
No worries! Next month there won't be a meeting because of Christmas and the holidays but keep an eye out for our club Holiday party thread that will be happening on December 30th! Details will be posted to soon!

Well happy trucking new year! I have been in Loveland with my 80 for 20 some years, the 1994 locked beast I have had for a decade. At 230+k miles... its time for a lift and heavies, bumper (my OEM is mangled from deer and snowbanks) winch since I'll put a bumper on this year and back yard paint job... I've wheeled up Kelly flats a bunch, up pingree park a lot, some around marble, crested butte, and vail areas.... guess its time to get a little more social..

Well happy trucking new year! I have been in Loveland with my 80 for 20 some years, the 1994 locked beast I have had for a decade. At 230+k miles... its time for a lift and heavies, bumper (my OEM is mangled from deer and snowbanks) winch since I'll put a bumper on this year and back yard paint job... I've wheeled up Kelly flats a bunch, up pingree park a lot, some around marble, crested butte, and vail areas.... guess its time to get a little more social..

Welcome! We try to have one trail run a month and we have a club meeting each month. Our club meetings are the last Wednesday at 6:30 pm at the Pederson Toyota in Fort Collins and we usually go wheeling the following Saturday. Look forward to seeing you around and on some trails

-Johnny Pryor

Howdy guys and gals! Just found out we have a club here in Fort Collins and thought I'd try to get involved. Bought my FJ62 back in October and am looking forward to the lifelong process that lies ahead. Hoping to get to get to the meeting this month and start rubbing elbows with the pros ;)

Howdy guys and gals! Just found out we have a club here in Fort Collins and thought I'd try to get involved. Bought my FJ62 back in October and am looking forward to the lifelong process that lies ahead. Hoping to get to get to the meeting this month and start rubbing elbows with the pros ;)

Welcome @navynukesteve! Whats your 62 like? Look forward to seeing you at some of our events! Our club meetings are the last Wednesday at 6:30 pm at the Pederson Toyota in Fort Collins and we usually go wheeling the following Saturday.

-Johnny Pryor

Welcome! What is the best wheeling up at Pingree?

Welcome! What year is your 62?

Welcome @navynukesteve! Whats your 62 like? Look forward to seeing you at some of our events! Our club meetings are the last Wednesday at 6:30 pm at the Pederson Toyota in Fort Collins and we usually go wheeling the following Saturday.

-Johnny Pryor
She's an '88, white with some rhino liner on the bottom third or so. All stock with just at 200,000 miles. She needs some new leafs and shocks, but other than that she's running pretty strong.

Welcome! What is the best wheeling up at Pingree?

Everything

Maps 101 and 112 show stuff...
old flowers
Crystal mt
Ballard
White pine
Monument gulch
Twin lake salt cabin
Crown point...

Everything

Maps 101 and 112 show stuff...
old flowers
Crystal mt
Ballard
White pine
Monument gulch
Twin lake salt cabin
Crown point...
Too bad crystal is shut....

Hi guys! Im in Greeley! Got my 1987 4Runner (I know it's not as cool as a cruiser but it's what my budget could afford) about 11 months ago and I've been looking for some groups to go with! I've taken a couple trips with the mountaineers, but I wouldent mind a couple more Toyota to look at on the trail ;p are you guys willing to let a lowly 4Runner driver tag along with the rest y'all?

Hi guys! Im in Greeley! Got my 1987 4Runner (I know it's not as cool as a cruiser but it's what my budget could afford) about 11 months ago and I've been looking for some groups to go with! I've taken a couple trips with the mountaineers, but I wouldent mind a couple more Toyota to look at on the trail ;p are you guys willing to let a lowly 4Runner driver tag along with the rest y'all?
Most definitely!!! My girl takes her 86 out all the time with the club and our club president drive his 3rd gen on the trails more than his fj40! Lots of 4runners and tacomas in the horsetooth 4 wheelers. We're about all toyotas! .... Ok maybe not prius's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom