Guest Book! Sign in here!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,

I just moved up to Loveland/ Ft Collins to work at Pedersen Toyota as the internet mgr and am always looking for people to wheel with. I have a slightly modded FJ and will be looking for some trails to take it on and make some new friends.

Oh, I'm also a photographer.

Thx,
Colin

IMG_0086 by Colin F, on Flickr

IMG_0391bwsm by Colin F, on Flickr

Good looking fj, ever thought about projector headlights?

Thx, Yes I have but I'm a cheap bastard, so I just put some LEDs in there for now.

I can do them pretty good priced. I do lighting as a biz. Shawn from the body shop works with me on it. And trying to convince Loren to do some on the Tacoma he drives.

I can do them pretty good priced. I do lighting as a biz. Shawn from the body shop works with me on it. And trying to convince Loren to do some on the Tacoma he drives.

What?! Where? Where are you located Coloradobound? How are the Depo lights that I see everyone installing? I just picked up a Slee wiring harness but I really detest the OEM lights.

Are you on facebook? If so add me and send me a msg. Colin Finigan | Facebook Lets talk. I'm also/was in the lighting business, as well as I have hook ups with a ton of aftermarket companies, like Demello offroad, metal tech, baja designs and others as they sponsor my old event and my FJ.

Are you on facebook? If so add me and send me a msg. Colin Finigan | Facebook Lets talk. I'm also/was in the lighting business, as well as I have hook ups with a ton of aftermarket companies, like Demello offroad, metal tech, baja designs and others as they sponsor my old event and my FJ.

I prefer a full retrofit. The aftermarket projectors are quick and easy, but not as good of pattern or quality as building them yourself. And I'm in Fort Collins and I am a toytec dealer as well.

What?! Where? Where are you located Coloradobound? How are the Depo lights that I see everyone installing? I just picked up a Slee wiring harness but I really detest the OEM lights.
And you m in Fort Collins. And depot lights are good. Find the clear lense ones and could do a projector retrofit. I could possibly work on something better for the 80.

And you m in Fort Collins. And depot lights are good. Find the clear lense ones and could do a projector retrofit. I could possibly work on something better for the 80.

In the Fort as well. Might have to see what we can do with the lights.

I'll shoot you a PM after I get this lift installed and free up some cash.

I prefer a full retrofit. The aftermarket projectors are quick and easy, but not as good of pattern or quality as building them yourself. And I'm in Fort Collins and I am a toytec dealer as well.

Have we ever met up? I don't think I knew you were in the Fort...

Have we ever met up? I don't think I knew you were in the Fort...
Not sure. Black dcab Tacoma, arb front. I know bob, frank, Scott. I've wheeled with bob when he had his Tacoma.

Speaking of meet ups Pablo, when is the next FOCO get together for the Horsetooth 4Wheeelers Crusin Club?

That is correct TJ, no meeting in November.

This seems dead, but I'll leave my note! Moved to Boulder for work two years ago, bought a 40 in the fall. Not in the best shape, but its a starting place.

This seems dead, but I'll leave my note! Moved to Boulder for work two years ago, bought a 40 in the fall. Not in the best shape, but its a starting place.
Welcome. You've got one of the best mechanics around in your backyard with Robbie. So no excuses to get up and going!

Thanks DOCBG! It's a fun truck, and my DD. Anyone else in the county? It's always nice to see other Toyota people.

Thanks DOCBG! It's a fun truck, and my DD. Anyone else in the county? It's always nice to see other Toyota people.

I would definitely go with Robbie down there. He is a top notch Toyota guy.

club sounds great, I'm new to this, just purchased a 99 100 series 203k I love it. living up in jacksonhole theres not much four wheeling happening but i need to head south with u guys, i plan on throwing the whole 9yards into the cruiser it seems like sleeves is the place to start at. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom