GSMTR 2014 (1 Viewer)

Who is planning on going to GSMTR this year?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well was it a jeep ? Lmao or a Prius may have been mad at all the pollution that was being produced ?! Good stuff. Should have ran them off the road!!!

From Inside a hotel

It was a Ford Edge... if it were a Jeep, I wouldn't have questioned what the source of the anger was ...

Makes me wonder if I'll find extra dents in my truck if I leave it in a parking lot too long...

Hmmm very good points lol may have to get a magnet to cover it while inside places lol. Ur gonna leave the mall and a jeep gang will be waiting by you rig !

From Inside a hotel

...Makes me wonder if I'll find extra dents in my truck if I leave it in a parking lot too long...

That's hilarious!! I have no fear of dents so bring it on. In fact I'd love to hear that conversation... "Hey , let's key it! Ummmmh, yeah OK!" :rimshot:

In fact I'd love to hear that conversation... "Hey , let's key it! Ummmmh, yeah OK!" :rimshot:
And yet the almost unnoticeable glitter gets him annoyed.... o_O

Yea, your truck is parked at the mall a lot.

You might not think so, but look what I saw the other day:

ted-trashes-cars-in-mall-parking-lot.jpg

Good stuff!!! It's teds mall crawler.

From Inside a hotel

that is hilarious

who's hoarding all dem pics, Huh? 250 people out there all with smartphones and no one else has pics to post, come on!! :deadhorse: I'm thinking ya'll are hoping to have 'em posted in Trails so won't show 'em.

BTW, you guys catch Mark's comment on the STLCA page about how hard we wheel, pretty good compliment I thought.

Hell yea ill be wheeling on them big Rawks soon ;) can't wait to get back out there with y'all big trucks and get off these bunny trails. Gotta SAS mine and lock lees.

I only got pix of our camp and where we went.

From Da House!!!

who's hoarding all dem pics, Huh? 250 people out there all with smartphones and no one else has pics to post, come on!! :deadhorse: I'm thinking ya'll are hoping to have 'em posted in Trails so won't show 'em.

BTW, you guys catch Mark's comment on the STLCA page about how hard we wheel, pretty good compliment I thought.
We have quite a few posted in Appalachia Cruisers clubhouse :)

TLCA #13178 Appalachia Cruisers, STLCA

@Ted: I have a few pics and vids, but most all of the vids are either long or GoPro footage so, as usual, are gonna be hard for me to get posted. I actually tried last night to put up the best one, which is the GoPro atop your sunroof on WR/75, but it only got to 4% and said "estimated time remaining: 2900 minutes" (give or take). Plus the phone felt like it was about to catch on fire and was losing charge as it went even though it was plugged in. That one and the one of you coming over the boulder/ditch on 15 are great, but the latter would be a bit better after a little time editing.

@zack: I can't wait to see that Taco of yours SAS'd, locked, and geared out on the trail. Just remember to always try to utilize you driving skills BEFORE needing to utilize the vehicle's mechanical skills. IMHO, driving skills can be more beneficial to avoiding breakages than any chromoly part upgrades.
And Lee's truck is an awesome platform to learn and build on (I really did want to wheel that thing somewhere - 22 or 16 maybe?). Don't go doing too much to it too soon... let her "learn to wheel" first. Trust me, it will go a long way in the end. Pretty sure he'll agree, that's how both Ted and I got to where we are today.

@zack: I can't wait to see that Taco of yours SAS'd, locked, and geared out on the trail. Just remember to always try to utilize you driving skills BEFORE needing to utilize the vehicle's mechanical skills. IMHO, driving skills can be more beneficial to avoiding breakages than any chromoly part upgrades.
And Lee's truck is an awesome platform to learn and build on (I really did want to wheel that thing somewhere - 22 or 16 maybe?). Don't go doing too much to it too soon... let her "learn to wheel" first. Trust me, it will go a long way in the end. Pretty sure he'll agree, that's how both Ted and I got to where we are today.

Yea I can't wait till it's finished and on the trail and that's the same thing I told her it will stay open open till she is ready to move up and it will teach her everything she needs to know. We will work on armor and winch, cbAnd all those goodies. Then maybe lock the rear. And go from there! So we got plans and I'm on the hunt for a toy 8" axel so y'all keep an eye out. I'm a serious buyer now ;)

From Da House!!!

How's this?

Teds_thoughts.jpg

EDIT: I just realized Carter posted that pic; I assumed Ted posted it, as he likes to do those things too. So I'll edit again when/if Ted responds to my comments. For now, act like Ted posted it. :redface:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha. That's hilarious.

Two problems I see though:
1) I thought I recall you saying afterwards about that spot "it never felt bad". (Or are those John's words in the thought bubble?)
2) When was the last time you ever saw the Gecko to ANYTHING fast? Much less in two seconds! :D Takes longer than that just for the power to get to the wheels after changing directions sometimes! :slap:

And in your defense Ted, you woulda walked up that section pretty quick and easy with either hydro assist, more left turn, or both. We just couldn't quite get you over to that sweet spot at the front left.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom