Group Buy: Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tail Gate Storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes default is grey, with black as an option. we can arrange a tan version on custom basis but will need to confirm color codes.

Also, are gullwings compatible with the curtain airbags (RSCA) on later models?

Are you doing a group buy for the hard shell RTT?
We did - May - Now - I am sorry you missed out on those!
The last pre-order batch arrived this week and we are shipping them all out tomorrow.
Our next shipment is already at sea and will be here in early Feb and there are a few available tents in that container at this point.
We will likely offer a decent MUD discount deal on them as a community gesture. Watch this space.

Very interested in the drawers for my 100.

Did I miss how they are shipped? I’m assuming there is some assembly required upon receiving them.

Also, do they sit flush with the second row seats folded down? In order to use them a sleeping platform.

Does the group buy include the single drawer with platform?

Can the single with platform be installed on either the drivers or passenger side?

I will also chime in on if there can be a group buy on the fridge slide(s).

Sorry for being late to the party and having so many questions.

Very interested in the drawers for my 100.

Did I miss how they are shipped? I’m assuming there is some assembly required upon receiving them.

Also, do they sit flush with the second row seats folded down? In order to use them a sleeping platform.

Does the group buy include the single drawer with platform?

Can the single with platform be installed on either the drivers or passenger side?

I will also chime in on if there can be a group buy on the fridge slide(s).

Sorry for being late to the party and having so many questions.
No worries, welcome to the party!

These ship assembled - you only bolt on the mounting brackets and the supporting L brackets for the side wheel arch covers. As a result they ship via road freight, we use XPO Logistics and while residential delivery is an option, it incurs a large surcharge. Most economical option is to pick up at your nearest XPO logistics freight terminal. For Greenwood AR that would be at 901 Fresno St, Ft Smith.

Check out the FJ Cruiser drawer assembly here on our YT channel (different drawer, model specific, but the exact same principles apply)

These sit much lower than folded down middle seats - they are only 10 1/4" tall over your load area - so very low profile. They get their immense drawer volume from the internal design and being specifically made for that vehicle.

If you want to get the single drawer with platform we can set you up with a price - it is not officially part of the group buy but we can make anything happen. The drawer must be specified as left or right version - you will need to make that selection up front as they are not modular/adjustable.

Fridge slides - we will offer a 10% discount on the fridge slides if paired with a drawer system - they are not explicitly in the group buy.

I hope I answered all the questions - feel free to PM us if you want to get more info.

Theo

Forgot to ask how much of a gap there is between the drawers and the seats when the seats are folded.

Also, is there a way to prop up the metal work surface on the drawers?

Forgot to ask how much of a gap there is between the drawers and the seats when the seats are folded.

Also, is there a way to prop up the metal work surface on the drawers?
Aaron, I don't have a good measurement on me for that exact question - but I can say they are flush against the back of the 2nd row seat with the seat is in the normal position. On an 80 series you can still get into the 1st recline position but pushing back on the seat into the drawer, but not the 2nd recline position. So - it is going to have a small gap when the seat is flipped down but it is the smallest gap possible.

The work surface simply leans back, it is a very simple design - since the drawers pull out 100% and the hinge point is about 2" from the back of the drawer. Adding a prop rod is possible I suppose but we have never felt a need for it and it would encroach on the storage shoulder width space to drop things in.

These are easily removable with two bolts - or move it to the other drawer if you have a preference - the drawers come with only one flip up surface - it is intended to be a work surface while you stand next to it, not being it.

Photos from the back of my 80.

Theo
2020-11-01 15.38.01.jpg
2020-11-01 15.39.18.jpg

Following for info on the RTT’s when they do come in. Would love to know more!

Sent you a message for drawers and tailgate storage.

will any of your fridge slides accommodate a yeti cooler? Specs yeti 110 18.5” x 20” x 37.5”

i hunt with my rig so a fridge is out if the question!

Sent you a message for drawers and tailgate storage.

will any of your fridge slides accommodate a yeti cooler? Specs yeti 110 18.5” x 20” x 37.5”

i hunt with my rig so a fridge is out if the question!
That is too long unfortunately. Our most heavy duty fridge slide tops out at 34 1/4" deep/long.

We are back! (sort of). Sorry for the delay in response - we have been without power since Monday 5am and no running water - my focus has been on the 5 kids in our house when the power did come back on for a few hours.

Apologies to all those who have no heard back from me via email etc.

I will be sending out balance invoices today (as far as I can get before we get cut off again) and once done I will work through the emails and requests that have come in over the weekend who I have not yet responded to.

Build update: we are on course for completing everything by March 5th, in time for loading on the March 15th vessel arriving Houston April 15-18 (reminder - boat timings can occur - current 1st US port of call is Houston, that may change to Louisiana without notice, adding several days to the ETA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom