Group Buy for DT headers 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wonder if they would produce a run of them in stainless?

Lexus gaskets # 17173-38040 or 17173-38030 have lots of extra heat shielding and should work. Stock gasket is 17173-38020.

I wonder if they would produce a run of them in stainless?

Lexus gaskets # 17173-38040 or 17173-38030 have lots of extra heat shielding and should work. Stock gasket is 17173-38020.
Do you know why they put all the extra shielding on these? Sound deadening on a luxury brand makes sense but heat?
Or were these for a different engine in a car but happen to fit our 5.7?

Hey guys I wanted to correct the pricing. This is what the group buy offer is for you to buy it individually:

GROUP BUY PRICING:

1. THY-560Y-C GB: $ 735.00 w/ free shipping vs. $895 regular cost (tax does apply to CA)

2. THY-560Y1-L-C GB: $ 725.00 w/ free shipping vs. $870 regular cost (tax does apply to CA)

Need a head count please.

I put these on my 100 series and was happy with them, but a bitch to install. Any idea on what the install is like?

I put these on my 100 series and was happy with them, but a bitch to install. Any idea on what the install is like?

I have no idea unfortunately.

The Lexus 1UR-FSE V8 has a hotter running exhaust. Higher compression ratio and D4S with port and direct injection. The DI can run pretty hot and lean... they even have heat shields for the O2 sensors.

They happen to fit.

Do you know why they put all the extra shielding on these? Sound deadening on a luxury brand makes sense but heat?
Or were these for a different engine in a car but happen to fit our 5.7?

How do we get this deal?

It was something I tried to negotiate but they can't do it. The good news is that it's like $75-$85 more with free shipping. Out side of cali is more advantageous.

I put this on my 100 as well with exhaust and my supercharger totally deformed them. Hard to describe like sucked from inside. Still have them in my warehouse should put them up for sale.

It was something I tried to negotiate but they can't do it. The good news is that it's like $75-$85 more with free shipping. Out side of cali is more advantageous.
I live in so cal and maybe 25 mins from them....

The Group buy is official

I posted the link.

The code is: 200seriesDTH

I'm getting two. One for the cruiser and one for the tundra.

Got them in when I ordered them Friday. They came fast! That's awesome!

Bought two shorties for my lc and my tundra.
Screenshot_20200602-155414_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200602-155419_Gallery.jpg

I used to not want to mod my lc200 performance wise but now I'm like screw it. It's a 30 year car or a reason to buy the 300 series. Haha.

Getting them installed tomorrow at my dealership. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom