Group Buy: 80/450 Welded aluminum expedition Roof Racks, Drawers, Gull Wings & Tailgate Storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If there is a MUD community support for another group buy we will do it - we just closed a group buy for the Grenadier drawer for a closed FB owners’s group - we are happy to do them when they make sense.

Right now we do however have some customers who placed pre-orders on drawers and racks that are currently sold out - if we were to do a group buy our first stipulation would be those customers (even if they are not MUD members) are folded into that price point (i.e. we would issue them refunds on their pre-orders to align with the group buy) - that simply means we would need to hit some minimums on each category to confirm the group buy execution for that category.

What products are you looking at? Let’s see what we can do!
Thank you for the reply! I am interested in a drawer system for my 80 series.

We will sharpen our pencil and see what we can do for a 80 drawer group buy offer program - in the mean time rile up the thread :)
Interested in tailgate storage and any pricing that may be available with an 80-series group purchase. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom