Grom Vline Group Buy Round 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have we reached 25 orders placed? Think they hold shipping until that number per their email. Cant wait to get this installed, thanks again Nemo!

Grom sent me an update. We have 25+ orders in. They will close the group buy on 02-12 @pm PST so if you know anyone who wants in remind them. Our orders will start shipping on Thursday and Grom will email everyone their shipping details.thanks everyone can't wait to get our units. Dave

Grom sent me an update. We have 25+ orders in. They will close the group buy on 02-12 @pm PST so if you know anyone who wants in remind them. Our orders will start shipping on Thursday and Grom will email everyone their shipping details.thanks everyone can't wait to get our units. Dave
I wasn't able to make an order yesterday at work. Is there a discount code?

Thank you for putting this together! This is a hell of a deal and the timing was perfect for me.

Is this still going? I need one for 2007 LX.

I just PM'd you to get in on this! Thanks!

EDIT:

Order placed. Thanks for organizing this!

Last edited:
Haven't been keeping up with the latest apps to diagnose fault codes, but with Android apps on the Grom, is there something out there that is similar to techstream?

Just placed my order Today. I just wanted to say thanks for getting this together!

Haven't been keeping up with the latest apps to diagnose fault codes, but with Android apps on the Grom, is there something out there that is similar to techstream?

I don't think so. You might could get one of the OBD apps to work, but I doubt even that. I'm not sure how the system utilizes bluetooth, and the WiFi-only dongles seem a little flaky. But...I haven't tried it.

Tried checking out - and keep getting "coupon code not valid." I'm in PST, so I know it's before 6PM. Hmmm.
Well, they haven't processed the orders yet. Seems like it should still be open.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 8.19.50 PM.png

Hi everyone, I just got an email from GROM. They apologized for the delay but they said units will start shipping today and they will email everyone with a shipping update shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom