Grom Vline Group Buy Round 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe you misunderstood my statement. The VLine works just fine on both the Land Cruiser, and the LX470:

View attachment 2190879

If I order a VLine for a LX470, and you order a VLine for a Land Cruiser, we will receive the exact same VLine box, but the cables we receive will be slightly different.

If I understand this situation correctly, the group buy here will save you $120-150 on the kit. The vehicle specific cable is $18. Provided the main unit is correct, we could all afford to buy an additional cable and still come out waaaay ahead.

just got this in my email from grom. A nice update if it works smoothly
Capture.PNG

I'm a "probably" (which I realize is useless) right now. Couple questions...
- The CarPlay... this is an Android only thing? No iPhone compatibility?
Actually, that's my only question if the answer is "Yeah, no iPhone"... and I think a deal-breaker.

Actually, that's my only question if the answer is "Yeah, no iPhone"... and I think a deal-breaker.
Works with apple and Android. If you you tube "Grom audio" there is a video showing some of the features.

20. Manhattan

There's CarPlay (Apple only) and Android Auto (for...Android devices). Functionally very similar, but choose based on what device you have. Sounds like you've got an iPhone, so the VL2 will work for you.

I am working with the folks at Grom on another Group buy Vline (VL2) for the LX/GX.( Compare GROM Car Audio Integration Kits).
Please PM me or post if you are interested.
They are willing to discount again.
Pricing will range based on number of units.
Price $599 Retail
Group buy price
5-9 $529.95
10-24 $479.95
25+ $449.95

FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
Count me in for one. Thanks for arranging this!

Great. I will put together an updated list tomorrow. I would like to get this closed out by Friday so we can order

Does this still allow the use of phone calls thru the stock microphone, or does this implement a second microphone for phone calls?

Does this still allow the use of phone calls thru the stock microphone, or does this implement a second microphone for phone calls?
The 2005 LX40 - you will use VLine microphone if you want to use CarPlay or use voice assistant. If you are using Android Auto, the phone calls will go through factory Bluetooth. (info per grom)

Updated list:
1. toyprtsguy
2. lakersfj
3. rva4x4
4. ajsian145
5. rmswins
6. fijck
7. warwagon
8. sicario
9. suprax7nut
10.gmr76
11.yamajet
12.mbchance
13.ian145
14.michaelandrews
15.tmdoll77
16.nnnickkk
17.edward carpio
18. michael quach
19. palanterra
20. 120gx
21. cbeckfj
22. utilidor
23. dragon m
24. tarpaigh
25. manhattan

Had someone (2x's)

Revised Total will be 24 people.

I will try and PM everyone to confirm. Let's try to get a few more as the biggest discount is at 25+

Updated list:
1. toyprtsguy
2. lakersfj
3. rva4x4
4. ajsian145 - same as #13 (this one is a typo)
5. rmswins
6. fijck
7. warwagon
8. sicario
9. suprax7nut
10.gmr76
11.yamajet
12.mbchance ( out as of 01-28-2020)
13.ian145
14.michaelandrews
15.tmdoll77
16.nnnickkk