For Sale Greenville SC. Rear ironman foam cell pro shocks with ironman medium springs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Looking to sell two rear Ironman foam cell pro shocks and older medium ironman springs.

Shocks have about 1000 miles on them. I bought them and shortly after Ironman ran a sale on a full lift kit so I ended up buying that and these have been laying around my garage.

The springs are older medium duty but imo they were actually pretty stout for no added weight in the back. Only around 1000 miles on them as well.

$400 for everything.

I'm located in Easley but can meet in Greenville if need be.
Not interested in shipping
Any questions feel free to ask

IMG_20231106_111723.jpg

IMG_20231106_111725.jpg

IMG_20231106_111716.jpg

IMG_20231106_111713.jpg

IMG_20231106_111709.jpg

I'd rather not ship unless you're willing to eat the cost of shipping. I'm sure it isn't going to be cheap. If you have someone in the area that can swing by that would def be the best option.

I’m interested in just shocks if that helps. I’m in atlanta.

What lift did you see with these rear springs? Anything more than what the front T bars can keep up with (level)?

Ill be in Greenville Monday/Tuesday.

What lift did you see with these rear springs? Anything more than what the front T bars can keep up with (level)?

Ill be in Greenville Monday/Tuesday.
Ironmans website claimed 2-3 inches of lift. I'd say it was every bit of 3. I ran these with stock t bars for a little while and there was a bit of an incline but it wasn't drastic. Imo these would do good with a little weight in the back. They're a bit stiff compared to ome medium springs which is what I have now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom