Great new tire option for running OEM rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JCM

Threads
03C6C9E8-C3B5-4448-836F-0D5F7E5A12CC.jpeg
I recently installed a set of Kenda Klever ATs size 33x9.5r15. Great option for running stock rims.

E9FFEC38-B484-4237-BB6A-ACC5DDA64FCA.jpeg

What are the actual height & width measurements on these bad boys mounted & installed? I inquired a couple months ago and these had not yet hit distributors. Good to know they are making their way into the real world now.

Unfortunately, I didn’t measure and won’t have the rig in my possession for a few months again now. They seemed pretty true to measurement; very visibly narrower than the 31X10.5r15s that were on after market wagon wheel rims that were on it before. I think I took a pic showing side by side - will try to post later.

Very nice! I saw a set of those in person the other day and was impressed with them. Unfortunately it looks like the sizing options are limited and they're not offering a 285/75r16 that I'd run on my 100. They look great on your 40!

They look great! What suspension/lift do you have?

Those are slick. I looked them up and Kenda lists this tire as a true 33” tall. Does that sound correct? If so it would be a tad taller than the old 33x9.5 bfg’s everyone loved.

I have had kenda klevers on my fj cruiser in the 17" size for 40K miles. They wear like iron but they are loud and one recently became egg shaped.

Last edited:
Good news for fans of the tall skinny. Question: klever like smart or klever like Ward, June, Wally and the Beev?

Ordered these from Walmart's website last Thursday afternoon for $178 each. Delivered Saturday.
There was a link posted on another MUD thread that my son forwarded to me. $178 at that link. But if just searching the Walmart site, they were $260 something.

IMG_2874.JPG
IMG_2876.JPG

Good news for fans of the tall skinny. Question: klever like smart or klever like Ward, June, Wally and the Beev?
The latter is how I’ve heard it pronounced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom