Great experience with Summit Auto Transport! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Riverrunner will be taking my first 4 cruisers to Spokane in a few weeks. Great communication and honest guy.

Jason

Thanks, Jason! I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Received my 80 yesterday, transported from east coast to Las Vegas. After doing some casual research on auto shipping including talking to some alternative shippers/transporters, I was not enthusiastic about shipping it at all. However personal circumstances left me little choice. I am grateful to have stumbled on this thread and summit. The rate was good, not perhaps the cheapest but we all know how using the cheapest for anything goes. Also it wasn't the highest quote either.

Most importantly the vehicle arrived none the worse for its journey. Another happy customer here and I wouldn't hesitate to use Aaron's services again.

Received my 80 yesterday, transported from east coast to Las Vegas. After doing some casual research on auto shipping including talking to some alternative shippers/transporters, I was not enthusiastic about shipping it at all. However personal circumstances left me little choice. I am grateful to have stumbled on this thread and summit. The rate was good, not perhaps the cheapest but we all know how using the cheapest for anything goes. Also it wasn't the highest quote either.

Most importantly the vehicle arrived none the worse for its journey. Another happy customer here and I wouldn't hesitate to use Aaron's services again.

I appreciate the business and the kind words!

I worked with Aaron (@Riverrunner) @ Summit Auto Transport to get my new-to-me 2003 Tacoma from all the way down in Georgia out to me in Utah. I called him lotsa times and asked losta questions and he was always good about keeping me informed and when I got voicemail a couple times, he was always good about getting back to me. Got the truck within the time I expected from all the way across the country (though I was anxious and wished I coulda gotten it sooner... heh) and truck was in the same condition as it was when it left Georgia. Its not my favorite thing to have to ship a vehicle, but if I did have to do it again, I'd def hit up Aaron @ Summit Auto Transport.

Thanks!

2003-Tacoma-red-homesweethome.jpg

I worked with Aaron (@Riverrunner) @ Summit Auto Transport to get my new-to-me 2003 Tacoma from all the way down in Georgia out to me in Utah. I called him lotsa times and asked losta questions and he was always good about keeping me informed and when I got voicemail a couple times, he was always good about getting back to me. Got the truck within the time I expected from all the way across the country (though I was anxious and wished I coulda gotten it sooner... heh) and truck was in the same condition as it was when it left Georgia. Its not my favorite thing to have to ship a vehicle, but if I did have to do it again, I'd def hit up Aaron @ Summit Auto Transport.

Thanks!

View attachment 1312818

Thanks for the review! As always, it was my pleasure.

Sent an email to you Aaron. Need old van hauled from Glassport to Reno. Pm or my email. Thanks, matt

Hi Aaron,
Could you provide me how much will cost to ship a Land cruiser from San Antonio Texas 98217 to Irvine, CA 92604

This is long overdue. I have had two vehicles shipped with Summit. Aaron has been super easy to deal with and got it arranged quickly. I will definitely use his service again the next time I need a vehicle shipped.

Thanks Aaron!

This is long overdue. I have had two vehicles shipped with Summit. Aaron has been super easy to deal with and got it arranged quickly. I will definitely use his service again the next time I need a vehicle shipped.

Thanks Aaron!

Always a pleasure!

Hi Aaron,

Could I get a quote for shipping a 1979 FJ40 from Mudrak's in Sonoma CA 95476 going to Lake Stevens WA 98258. My FJ40 is lifted and has oversized tires :cool:

Here are some pictures. It doesn't currently show a rear bumper/tire carrier, but it will be on there.

email is j.stewart@farmerjon.com

Thank you,

IMG_8407.JPG

IMG_8672.JPG

IMG_9462.JPG

IMG_9463.JPG

IMG_9465.JPG

I'll try and call Gary today to get that for you.

Just sent a quote request through your website. Look forward to hearing what you can do. Thanks

Emailed for a shipping quote of a 5x8 teardrop trailer from 39817 to 94086 zip code
Thanks

Did you end up getting this moved yet? Trailers are really expensive to move so I'll give you my trailer guys number so you can save a few bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom