Great experience with Summit Auto Transport! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Aaron,

Just picked up a vehicle in Southern California being shipped to the Seattle area.

Hope I can utilize your services.

Thanks,

Jason

^^^^ Better be a Land Cruiser Jason.

:)

Aaron has shipped 2 vehicles for me. Both times were very nicely done transactions.

HTH.

:)

Hi Aaron,

Just picked up a vehicle in Southern California being shipped to the Seattle area.

Hope I can utilize your services.

Thanks,

Jason

@SR.GRINGO I sent a quote over for you. Call me when you get a chance and we can discuss.

@beno Thanks! I'm going to call you soon for misc parts that I need.

Onur,

Not a Cruiser but it is built in Japan.
Thanks for the recommendation!

Aaron,

I'll work out the details with you once the dealer releases the vehicle.

Jason

Just wanted to bump this again:

Aaron assisted me yet again in getting an 80 series from Colorado to Atlanta, GA.

Seamless transaction and great communication.

There is something to be said about expertise. I am way happier paying more for expertise because expertise ends up always leaving you satisfied.

Thanks Aaron.
Onur

Just wanted to bump this again:

Aaron assisted me yet again in getting an 80 series from Colorado to Atlanta, GA.

Seamless transaction and great communication.

There is something to be said about expertise. I am way happier paying more for expertise because expertise ends up always leaving you satisfied.

Thanks Aaron.
Onur

Onur,
Thanks as always! I'll be giving you a call soon for some parts!

Operable FJ 40 from Grand Rapids Michigan to Cumming Georgia. Can I get a quote

image.jpeg

It can be driven up and off the car hauler

Bump for Aaron,great transaction,very easy to deal with,will definately use his service in the future and can highly recommend Summit Auto Transport!!

Bump for Aaron,great transaction,very easy to deal with,will definately use his service in the future and can highly recommend Summit Auto Transport!!

It was my pleasure! Thanks again!

Aaron @Riverrunner, I just sent you an email. Need a quote to ship a 1993 FZJ80 from West Hills(LA), CA to Cedar Rapids, IA.

Thanks,
Jeff

Aaron @Riverrunner, I just sent you an email. Need a quote to ship a 1993 FZJ80 from West Hills(LA), CA to Cedar Rapids, IA.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff,
I sent over a quote. Give me a shout when you get a chance and we can chat about it.

Aaron,

Sent a RFQ for getting a BJ75 from Birmingham, AL to Boise, Id. I got word that 'my' BJ45 arrived at it's new home in NJ yesterday.

Thanks,

Dan

Aaron,

Sent a RFQ for getting a BJ75 from Birmingham, AL to Boise, Id. I got word that 'my' BJ45 arrived at it's new home in NJ yesterday.

Thanks,

Dan

Good news! I'll send you over a quote right away.

Aaron,

Sent a PM to you about shipping a FJ40 from Southern CA to Chicago area in April

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom