Gossamer- '87 FJ60 aka "The Red Monster" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your door seals are the s***.
It fixed what was wrong with my cruiser! Simple as that!! Feels like a solid truck again, it even solves the issue of bad door hinges ;p

Oh, and the cap was comfy!

P

Your door seals are the s***.
It fixed what was wrong with my cruiser! Simple as that!! Feels like a solid truck again, it even solves the issue of bad door hinges ;p

Oh, and the cap was comfy!

P

Great to hear P. Glad they cured what ailed your cruiser.

J

I will need a complete set of seals for my 60 Jason but not until November when back in AZ. don't let me forget#

Hello all,

I just want to rep Cruiserfest 2015 a minute. I, along with several other great MUD vendors (@cruiseroutfit (Kurt and crew), @sleeoffroad (Christo's fellas), @AdventureToolCompany (Paul) etc... will be there to display our wares and help answer any questions our fellow cruiser enthusiasts might have.

Please come out and support this event, your MUD vendors, and relax and have a great time with all the other cruiser attendees. Bring one, bring all.

SEE YOU THERE!

Cruiserfest LINK: http://www.cruiserfest.com/

Jason

CF2015FacebookFlyer.jpg

Hello all,

I just want to rep Cruiserfest 2015 a minute. I, along with several other great MUD vendors (@cruiseroutfit (Kurt and crew), @sleeoffroad (Christo's fellas), @AdventureToolCompany (Paul) etc... will be there to display our wares and help answer any questions our fellow cruiser enthusiasts might have.

Please come out and support this event, your MUD vendors, and relax and have a great time with all the other cruiser attendees. Bring one, bring all.

SEE YOU THERE!

Cruiserfest LINK: http://www.cruiserfest.com/

Jason

View attachment 1125467
I am so trying too make it this year!
I really would like to meet all the vendors and mud members.
Trying to get someone to drive with me to share expenses for the drive.
Looks as if it is going to be great!

Went to Salt Lake today to drop off 3 bumper kits and Kurt's @cruiseroutfit rear dual swing and a set of sliders for his 61.

And picked up some goodies while I was there.... Man you walk into that shop and just want to say YES! I'LL TAKE ONE OF THOSE TOO!! Kurt it was a pleasure to meet up with you and discuss biz.

Got home to a metal delivery (whoops... forgot today was my weekly delivery) several packages on the doorstep (One which was some new Vessel screwdrivers) love these. I plan on buying at least one of each they offer..

And the money shots.................ARB Simpson III RTT and accessories................

J

P1030156.JPG
P1030157.JPG
P1030158.JPG
P1030159.JPG
P1030164.JPG

The ARB stuff is nice, but the screwdrivers are beautiful!

Mmmm RTT...

You gonna mount that on the roof or on a future trailer?

It'll go up on Goss for now an then either transferred to another rig or trailer. Not sure yet.

J

Hopefully that ladder is tall enough :lol: :grinpimp:

Hopefully that ladder is tall enough :lol: :grinpimp:

I thought about that last night. I remember Mike having the issue with his short ladder on Big Red. If so, I'll just call Kurt and get an extension coming. I'm pretty sure my rack height is well over the ARB spec'd 2 meters..... HA!!

J

I thought about that last night. I remember Mike having the issue with his short ladder on Big Red. If so, I'll just call Kurt and get an extension coming. I'm pretty sure my rack height is well over the ARB spec'd 2 meters..... HA!!

J

You could always just return it and build your own :hillbilly: I think you're capable :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom