Goodbye to 2020! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GarnerFJ40

2020-2022 ONSC President
Threads
All,

Just wanted to drop everyone a short note, wrapping up a chaotic 2020, and hopefully ushering in a more adventurous 2021! This past year has brought a lot of hardship and changes in how we do everything and re-think what normal is. I know a lot of people have had to get used to working from home, teaching kids from home, and just being home bodies! I miss hanging out with everyone and am sure everyone in the club feels the same!

Hypothetically, this year should have ensured everyone's rigs were in tip-top shape for the upcoming year! But, as usual, life always gets in the way! I've gotten a little momentum on my own trucks, definitely not like I had hoped for when all this started in March! And we're not out of it just yet! Entering winter, and the usual Cruiser repair/upgrade season, we should push hard to be ready when vaccines to the general public roll out and larger crowds are more predictably allowed. I know this year has been hard on our usual trail rides, HAMOM's, and social gatherings and hopefully we can make up for it, and then some, in 2021!

I encourage everyone to nominate/volunteer/vote for next year's new BOD members (separate thread) and help out to restart our adventures!

I wish everyone a better next year and look forward to riding some trails with everyone in 2021!

Happy New Year.

What a wild whacky year this was.

FB_IMG_1609477902693.jpg

2021...meh
Watching movies currently. Commercials for Adam & Eve perv store online. Commercials for Ru Paul drag queen TV show. On regular TV no less.

Yeah, gonna be a great year :) Are we following the Rome and Greece play book or what?

I'm so sick of sitting inside and watching TV. The Cruiser is giving me little indicators that the head gasket isn't healthy and the leaks have gotten significantly worse with sitting. I did install DEPO headlights and corner lights, 2nd batter, radiator, removed ABS pump, and upgraded rear springs/shocks. My garage plans are on hold until the cost of wood comes down.

So yeah... Happy New Year. It's got to be better than 2020.

Last edited:
Why does my phone say the date is 13/5/2020?

Happy New Year everybody!!

All,

Just wanted to drop everyone a short note, wrapping up a chaotic 2020, and hopefully ushering in a more adventurous 2021! This past year has brought a lot of hardship and changes in how we do everything and re-think what normal is. I know a lot of people have had to get used to working from home, teaching kids from home, and just being home bodies! I miss hanging out with everyone and am sure everyone in the club feels the same!

Hypothetically, this year should have ensured everyone's rigs were in tip-top shape for the upcoming year! But, as usual, life always gets in the way! I've gotten a little momentum on my own trucks, definitely not like I had hoped for when all this started in March! And we're not out of it just yet! Entering winter, and the usual Cruiser repair/upgrade season, we should push hard to be ready when vaccines to the general public roll out and larger crowds are more predictably allowed. I know this year has been hard on our usual trail rides, HAMOM's, and social gatherings and hopefully we can make up for it, and then some, in 2021!

I encourage everyone to nominate/volunteer/vote for next year's new BOD members (separate thread) and help out to restart our adventures!

I wish everyone a better next year and look forward to riding some trails with everyone in 2021!
2020 sucked big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom