Good price? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
comp.uark.edu
The Lexus has Lockers! Right now it is priced OK. If it were me, I'd probably go 14,500 or so and not much more. Why are all the Ebay Cruisers in Texas ???

The lexus has a 'buy it now price' of $13,900.

It's not going to last.

I know jack squat about the 100's (in relation to the 80's) but that must have been a good price on it, it sold. However, it had no locker, front or rear, so no big loss. SO you all like the Lex? I kinda dig it. I hate the cheezy ass fog lights, those are definitely wal-mart specials (or at least they look it) and would have to come off immediately. What about hte chromed rims? They look to be lexus rims, but were they actual factory rims or did someone have them chromed?

Thanks.

They look to me like factory rims that have been chromed.
Sean

Kyle, it is time to buy now! Pretty soon everybody will have one except you! :D. Just kidding. I have seen factory chrome wheels on both LX and LC. I am not sure what the ratio of LC or LX to population here in Texas, but it seems there's a lot of suvs and trucks here. :-\

Kyle, it is time to buy now! Pretty soon everybody will have one except you!

I know :flipoff2: I wish I lived closer. Kinda funny, I bought my last car in Dallas too. There's no selection for the "specialized" vehicles here in Arkansas.

A bunch of hotsprings though! :D :flipoff2: Just take your time,but not too much. You'll know when the right one comes. :)

Kyle, with that fairly high mileage it may be a straight car for that price, in which case it's a fairly good deal if it's been in texas from new. However, that's a dealer with no ebay track record. carfax it. If it is a texas car from new, get it inspected and have them particularly check for body repair. If it has changed states I'd give it a miss. Be patient. There's another one coming tomorrow.

I would also inquire about engine repairs, specifically overheating/head gasket repairs. Lots of pictures of the chrome wheels but only one bad picture of the engine compartment.

Hey guys, I threw a bid on the lexus just for fun. Didn't meet the guys reserve yet. Is anybody around Tyler yexas willing to take a look at this truck for me ?

Man, I post on here for help and someone tries to steal my treasure! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I am going there tomorrow to pick it up for my self! :D Just kidding Kyle. :)

[quote author=Kyle link=board=2;threadid=6655;start=msg55201#msg55201 date=1067048990]
but help me, I'm too scared to buy little treasure and someone may steal it.[/quote]

Sooner or later you must swing the bat dude. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom