going to play (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers

post ho
Threads
in the snow tomorrow, anyone bored or tired of the season rush? then get away for a day and join me. there should be lots of deep drifts, the hills will be fun and the mud will still be here.

shoot an email to
wayne@crushersrule.com
cheers guys

so meeting time will be here between 10:30 and 11... the trail should be completed by dark (4:30) unless something goes sideways.

stress relief day, we all need them once in a while.

lol i wanna try to talk simon into this one

give it your best shot...you guys are fun to wheel with.

Matt, you should bring your drysuit and board, the white caps are HUGE today.

I know Erie is Pumping today 15-20ft swell! But I am so exhausted from Fire training I need a rest my body is so sore!

Going to be a great day! I got the winters on the truck I am interested to see how they do offroad!

YA! Get Simon to come I am going to message him also! see you there around 10:30

nah, you just need to bundle up better. the heater in a 40 with the doors on isn't bad at all...

pull that long plastic box that goes from the firewall to the heater core (2 10mm bolts hold it on.), look inside the heater and see if the top of the core is covered with ... stuff. make sure the flap is in the upright position. i have seen dozens of heater woes because of this simple problem.

Sounds like fun guys, wish I could make it. But my dance card is full atleast until after Christmas. Take some pics and post them up for the rest us that can't take part.
Dave

beautiful day

lots of pics of Matts truck
002.jpg
004.jpg
006.jpg

virgin snow, is there anything better?
a rather tricky climb breaking onto the meadow, so beautiful!!
018.JPG
019.JPG
023.JPG

the snow was weird, kind of grandulate on top with a slick underneath that turned to ice almost instantly.
the gentle down hill slope in the meadow could have been ... interesting ... if we would have slid at all.
Matt learned that lockers and snow are not always good bedfellows.
030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG

lining up for the ice/mud puddle
staying on top of the berm
getting the ice out of the way...
034.JPG
035.JPG
036.JPG

i ended up high centered and had to climb over the hood to winch out.
Matt just walked through using the cheaters.
calm before the s*** show.
040.JPG
039.JPG
042.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom