Glad You Own A Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Glad You Own A Toyota, because Fords are shooting out Spark Plugs

A California lawyer is petitioning federal regulators to recall about 17 million Ford vehicles, including F-Series pickup trucks, because of a problem that can cause spark plugs to blow out

Nearly 200 consumers have complained to ConsumerAffairs.com about the problem over the last five years. In nearly every case, the Ford owners also complained to Ford, only to be told that the problem was not covered under their warranty and disclaiming any knowledge of a broader problem.

T.J. of Wichita Falls, Texas, complained two years ago that the spark plug blew out of his 1999 Ford F-150. "It is costing me $3,000 to fix this problem. I just returned from the war overseas in Iraq and this is what I get to come home to," T.J. said

Full Story

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2005/ford_spark_plugs.html

fords are junk. the problems are so regular, it makes it easy for me to diagnose them.
mopar is worse than ford.
american vehicles suck!!
nothing but a Toyota is welcome in my driveway.

yeah I agree.........even though...most of the parts are now made in canada and mexico

so thier engineering sucks

i agree......only a toyota or lexus will reside in my driveway

The only reason i would buy a chevy or ford is so i could beat it up without remorse.

lunyou

I drive nothing but Toyotas and Lexus, well that's Toyota other company.

Before you go ballistic and sniff in overmuch superiority (and with Fords that is admittedly usually completely justified...)

Some Toy 3.4s have had that problem as well. No one, it appears, is immune. One guy I read even put over $4K into the repair and thought he got a good deal, for something that could have cost him under $100... Sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom