Gauging Interest: Used 80 Sub Tank set ups (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mods: I think I'm alright doing this here as long as there are no prices discussed?

I found a supplier in Australia that is willing to ship a 3 sub tanks over. As I only need one I was checking to see if anyone else needed / wanted one to help save on shipping?

These are actual 80 Series tanks, not 100, not 105.

They will come with the filler neck, main tank pump module, some plumbing (not quite sure on which)

They will be sent to me in SoCal via air freight so if you're local even better. Shipping to the other 47 states will probably be a few $$

I'm in East TN, but would like more info on $$ via PM or whenever you get details. :cheers:

So what else is missing? The interior switch/gauge only? Maybe some new hoses?

I too am interested and also in east TN. i can also arrange a freight pick up from you to me at my expense, no extra burden on you. What else may be needed for install?

You need a transfer pump, and there is some wiring involved and and you'll need a fuel ecu from George if you don't want to try and mess with factory wiring.

Looks like I may have to see if he can get me a few more lol

Maybe the per unit shipping will help us all out...thanks again for the legwork @ChiTown !! I've wanted one of these for quite a while.

I am also interested, and would be glad of more details and pricing.

Thanks,

Muddy1

Ok, this is a lot more popular than I expected. I am contacting my supplier to see how many tanks I can get. I will try to have an update by tomorrow. If this goes I will start a group buy thread in the classifieds to explain pricing.

Would love to know if this supplier has an inventory of diesel sub tank setups. Perhaps there are fellow Canadians wanting to group buy to the Great White North?

You could use this tank and it would work.

I was mostly thinking piping (different w/ solenoid switching system), solenoids w/ brackets, electrical for said solenoids, etc... WAY cheaper used.

Interested, pending price of course.

Put me down for one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom