Gauging interest in SCS F-5 Wheels in new 17x9 size (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Missed the UPS person yesterday, but not today. It is nice getting a thank you for your business.
IMG_4154.JPG
IMG_4153.JPG

Missed the UPS person yesterday, but not today. It is nice getting a thank you for your business.

Couldn't agree more. Vin also gave me extra lugs for my tire carrier. I hadn't asked for that and I was wondering what I was going to do. Super appreciative of that. I'm super excited to get mine mounted.

Wheels look great on the FJ60 above.

Can not wait to see these wheels with 35-37 inch tires mounted on the FJ80.

Your wish is my command. Mine mounted on 37/13.5/17 Toyo R/T's. Better pics soon!

*swoon*

I don't see them in white on their website anymore, did they drop that color?

Edit: now see it's only for 17x9..

Last edited:
Yea since I had them custom made, I specified white. So they have some stock in white.

I realize you're not a spokesperson for SCS however it seems you have a pretty deep knowledge of their processes how feasible is it to buy one of their other sizes in white? Or bare metal and power coat myself?
I should probably just email the company.

I had side bars like these in the photo on a FJ60 back in the '80's. Look cool. Make bad damage worse. My .02. You do what you want.

image FJ bars.jpeg

I had side bars like these in the photo on a FJ60 back in the '80's. Look cool. Make bad damage worse. My .02. You do what you want.

Lol

I realize you're not a spokesperson for SCS however it seems you have a pretty deep knowledge of their processes how feasible is it to buy one of their other sizes in white? Or bare metal and power coat myself?
I should probably just email the company.

You'll have to email Vin, whites not a colour they typically stock but they do small runs of it time to time. I absolutely love these wheels in white so I know what you're going through. My original plan was the same. They don't sell bare wheels as far as I know.

Anyone know where I can get just one of their splined M12x1.5 ET lug nuts? I had one spin off my F-5 wheel after not being torqued properly. I know they sell them in 24 packs, but Id rather not have 23 spare lug nuts sitting around if I can avoid it.

These look awesome.

Anyone know where I can get just one of their splined M12x1.5 ET lug nuts? I had one spin off my F-5 wheel after not being torqued properly. I know they sell them in 24 packs, but Id rather not have 23 spare lug nuts sitting around if I can avoid it.

Have you tried talking to them?

Money shots. The wheel offset/spacing shown in the last picture should be right on to minimize or eliminate inner fender rubs under articulation.

Yea exactly. I wanted to post that pic for that reason. I went with a 13.5" wide tire as well. Most people will probably stick
With 12.5" I would assume.

So no one else has mounted up a set of their new wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom