Gauging interest in SCS F-5 Wheels in new 17x9 size (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Only have these until it's out of shop

IMG_8630.JPG

IMG_8631.JPG

IMG_8634.JPG

Put off buying tires for long enough, should have them mounted up on the cruiser tonight:

x0ntki.jpg

Well lets see em!!!!

Here's a crappy offlevel driveway pick! Couldn't get a decent pic in the dark last night, I still need to get my front spring spacers put on to level it out:

1zyxy5x.jpg

Loving how it looks!

Here's a crappy offlevel driveway pick! Couldn't get a decent pic in the dark last night, I still need to get my front spring spacers put on to level it out:
Loving how it looks!

Loving them as well! Heard from Vin that sometime around mid July he'll be getting in more stock!

Loving them as well! Heard from Vin that sometime around mid July he'll be getting in more stock!

Sweet! They're worth the wait!

Kinda shocked how many people go for white. Reminds me of the 70's.

Maybe in Canadian pesos :p

Seriously, without a pricetag I couldn't guess, and really anymore with the webz you find strange deals on wheels :

Case in point - these are now 18x9 & 18x10 that were NOS Corvette wheels, I had them milled to right backspace & new lips (wider, hidden stems) & custom color centers to go on my E30 M3. My price on wheels was so low you wouldn't believe.

nice LMs

:grinpimp:

My M3 is a project car I'm making a faux Sport Evo in black w/ the M-tech cloth interior. The S14 is long gone, so not like I'm killing an all original one.
Have almost all my parts, save a S54 motor (holding out for a nice one). Have the real SE fenders, interior, wing.

I just never talk about it here since we lift & wheel, not lower & drive around potholes. Should be a looker when done - I was 16 when the E30M3 hit the USA, was my dream car.

1zyxy5x.jpg

Loving how it looks!
How do you like the Treadwrights so far? I keep coming back to them since I have a 5% off coupon and they're so dang inexpensive for a 35.

I'm considering the Guard Dog.

Don't do it. Read the reviews. The bad reviews are there for good reason. I have fort hand experience and it was terrible. 3/4 tires separated at highway speeds. Destroyed my bed and almost lost control of a trailer on a bridge. I've never had the problem before or after so it's nothing I did, like they claimed.

Ran 35" Guarddogs on my 08 Tacoma for around 50k and a handful of offroad adventures. Zero issues, wore even, and stayed balanced. Just my experience.

I think they may do ok on light trucks but not so much on heavy ones. You can see this one ballooned and was going to blow out and the other you can see wha happened on the highway.

IMG_9576.JPG

IMG_0506.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom