Gauging interest in SCS F-5 Wheels in new 17x9 size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My apologies if this isn't the right place but I figured participants in this thread would have the answer. Looking at getting a set of these in bronze for my 1997 FZJ80, but what lug nut did folks here go with? I am a little confused on the benefits/drawback of regular versus extended thread, and the 20 versus 23. The extended thread seems to have less spline engagement and I am concerned about stripping one out during mounting or removal. Any help would be appreciated!

They supply splined lugnuts for their wheels. Otherwise you chew up the wheel.
It's probably the finest lugnut I've ever used, really the highest quality manufactured.
Just go with theirs. You can see them in the website.

SCS SPLINE LUGS

They supply splined lugnuts for their wheels. Otherwise you chew up the wheel.
It's probably the finest lugnut I've ever used, really the highest quality manufactured.
Just go with theirs. You can see them in the website.

SCS SPLINE LUGS

I concur on the quality, and they are similar to the Gorilla ones I have used in the past, its just that SCS offers 4 separate varieties now to choose from...

Anyone running the Ray 10 model? Those look pretty sweet!

Isn't BoxRocket running them? Not sure. This thread was all F5.
Maybe he's got the SR8's.

Anyone running the Ray 10 model? Those look pretty sweet!

Last time I asked Vin, he said the center needs to be bored out to fit the 80.

All these people ordered these wheels and only 2 people post them mounted. Please post up more pics guys or I will have to use my special set of skills. I will find you, I will hunt you down and find you.....

You can run and tell dat

20170106_180528.jpg

Now thinking a lot harder about 17's to get a genuine 34" tire. These sure are purdy.

All these people ordered these wheels and only 2 people post them mounted. Please post up more pics guys or I will have to use my special set of skills. I will find you, I will hunt you down and find you.....
Do you have skills like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom