Gauging interest in new dash panel bezels (1 Viewer)

Would you pay $200usd for an aluminum dash bezel

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 60 has a cracked and broken dash bezel, as far as I can tell there are no replacements, oem or aftermarket.

I am debating doing a run of reproduction bezels but cast out of aluminum.

I'm just trying to gauge numbers to see if this is a worthwhile venture or not. Maybe I'm the only one who is annoyed by the cracking.

Will you be going for the stock look on the lines? A bronzed or satin black powder coat would look nice.

Can you show me a picture of your definition of a “dash bezel”?
This.... if it is the AC surround with all the buttons for the rear heater, defroster, etc. then Jason is already doing one and in the final stages of tuning the product.

This.... if it is the AC surround with all the buttons for the rear heater, defroster, etc. then Jason is already doing one and in the final stages of tuning the product.
Almost there. 2 changes ans fine tune the radius edges on the face and I should start production.

@Str8Razor

J

View attachment 2113494

View attachment 2113497

I haven't been on mud lately. But leave it to J to cover our needs. I really like the radio in the sandwich holder. I was going to do the same thing

What price range are we looking at? $150-$300 I would be interested. Anything over I don't think I could justify it for mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom