3D scan/model of dash 61/62 dash bezel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
gallery.2slow.ca
Searching for anyone that is sharing a 3D scan or 3D model of the center control/dash insert for a 61/62. I have my own 3D printer and am looking to print a new dash insert for my personal collection of switches and such. But I am also lazy and don't want to do the hardwork of modeling the whole thing. Would be nice to build on someone else's good work. I would pay top dollar for a good quality 3D model of an '88 RHD HJ61 dash insert.

Looking for to build my own version of this product, except I want to print it myself, and for a 61, not a 60.

Searching for anyone that is sharing a 3D scan or 3D model of the center control/dash insert for a 61/62. I have my own 3D printer and am looking to print a new dash insert for my personal collection of switches and such. But I am also lazy and don't want to do the hardwork of modeling the whole thing. Would be nice to build on someone else's good work. I would pay top dollar for a good quality 3D model of an '88 RHD HJ61 dash insert.

Looking for to build my own version of this product, except I want to print it myself, and for a 61, not a 60.
Maybe email these guys asking for the STL?

That item is from @ChaserFJ60 and he put a LOT of work into that. Why not just buy it?

Last edited:
That item is from @ChaserFJ60 and put a LOT of work into that. Why not just buy it?
Exactly so many people expect that just because they have a 3d printer that someone that has put there time and effort should share a file so they can print it themselves. @Behemoth60 try and message @ChaserFJ60 and see if he can modify what he makes to your needs.
Tommy

I dont sell files but I do offer total customization of the bezel's. Whatever it is you need I can add or change the bezel to fit those needs.
This product was not a 3D scan, rather I designed this with home made jigs and a lot of hand measurements that took weeks to perfect. The old OEM original bezels are all warped from age making any 3D scan a bad representation of the original design.

Feel free to reach out for pricing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom