1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Gas Tank suction tube assembly

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by csd4682, Sep 2, 2010.

1. csd4682

Near Charlottesville, VA
    I have posted this in the wanted section of the classifieds and I hope its ok to post here as well. My reason for doing so is based on a need asap basis. I am having my gas tank replaced next week under the tank recall, but my exsisting suction tube assembly that goes into the tank is broken and I would really like to find one before I take the truck in. I am reffering to the two pipe assembly that has the little strainer screen piece on the end of it, and connects to the tank using 5 screws. If anyone has one laying around I would love to take it off your hands. Could also use a sending unit, but thats no so urgent since I can replace that while the tank is on the truck. Thanks.

I guess I should ask this as well, b/c the dealer didnt know the answer, but does the tank recall kit come with a new suction tube assembly?

Again I am only posting here b/c I know a lot of us dont check the wanted to buy section and I am in a bit of a hurry to get this piece.