Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gotta love cat scratch fever

ForumRunner_20130505_193027.jpg

ForumRunner_20130505_193027.jpg

Gotta love cat scratch fever

That's cool A but never really figured you for a Nugent fan, seemed more like the Yani type. :flipoff2:

yani.jpg

I can just picture it.....

Headbanging with his nonexistent long hair while asking the wife to refill his Chardonnay and pass him another whole wheat cracker with a pinch of smoked Gouda in between screams of "YOU ROCK TED NUGENT".

IH8MUD on Android

Headbanging with his nonexistent long hair while asking the wife to refill his Chardonnay and pass him another whole wheat cracker with a pinch of smoked Gouda in between screams of "YOU ROCK TED NUGENT".

Those would be ORGANIC, FREE RANGE whole wheat crackers and Gouda.

In my college days, that was "scratch *ss fever" to me, and man I was glad when that roommate flunked out. Although he had a darn fine stereo, even if his record collection bit a few big ones.

in a former marriage (the dark days....), I went to a Yanni concert....
Then, in 1996 I was liberated....:grinpimp:
I discovered Alice in Chains, Nivana, and other grunge music to round out my eccentric collection of Judas Priest, Stones, the Kinks, and others from my 80s youth.
Couple this with Nickleback, silverchair, and others, I had to drop a favorite and Yanni fit the bill.
Surprising, we discussed this at the last campout in TN and Steve wildly said ....
Can I have your Yanni CD?
So it is in the mail to him...
Now I have sitting on my desk
Bristol Sessions country music from 1927-28....
Gonna be adding it to my Ipod collection

As an FYI.....if you get sick of the same old music on the radio,

try 91.1 (excellent GA tech music with great Genres)
try 88.5 GA state college station....:)

I can just picture it.....

IH8MUD on Android

Last edited:
Yanni and Nugent - same rectum feathers of different birds....

Bristol Sessions country music from 1927-28....
Gonna be adding it to my Ipod collection

This is a partial recovery from Nugent. BTW, the Bristol Rhythm Roots Reunion (www.bristolrhythm.com) is one of the best festivals around for quantity and accessability of live tunage. Long haul, but easy as can be once you're there.

Nickleback and brie. I wounder if i can get away with that in Texas?

Steve is featured in trails yet again!
:hmm: Dunno if I'd call it "featured"; Maybe "pictured". :)
One small, one medium and one large picture so far. Only one thing left to do now! :D

There will be a sign up sheet at the pavilion for anyone wanting photos and/or autographs. :rimshot
Just kidding; we all know I won't ever be in camp long enough for that to happen! :steer:

As an FYI.....if you get sick of the same old music on the radio,

try 91.1 (excellent GA tech music with great Genres)
try 88.8 GA state college station....:)
correction 88.5 is WRAS, Georgia State's 100,000W station, bigger signal than most other's on the FM dial in ATL. It got me through most of college and I still listen to it. Big Band Swing on Sunday mornings (still on) and Cow Tipper's Delight on Tuesday nights were my favorites.

thanks, will fix
correction 88.5 is WRAS, Georgia State's 100,000W station, bigger signal than most other's on the FM dial in ATL. It got me through most of college and I still listen to it. Big Band Swing on Sunday mornings (still on) and Cow Tipper's Delight on Tuesday nights were my favorites.

Steve your so Humble!!! Only three Pictures!!! Just wish I was riding Shotgun:p:p:p See You at The Schmitter!!!! As in G.:lol::lol::lol:

So, weather depending, is anyone not burned out and/or broke from GSMTR and want to try for a ride this Saturday somewhere since I have plans to be in ATL for the 3-day weekend?

So, weather depending, is anyone not burned out and/or broke from GSMTR and want to try for a ride this Saturday somewhere since I have plans to be in ATL for the 3-day weekend?

I would, but i will be in Auburn :doh:

I thought you finished school already Nick?????

IH8MUD on Android

In-law's are moving and I am "the relative with a truck" :bang:

wanna come and we can go to the off road park in Auburn??? :idea:

I'm not burned out but I am broke, as in I have no more allotment of hall passes from the wifey treats. Maybe next month.

Golden Mtn, July 12-14

I've been trying to find a time to get back to GMP and looks like my opportunity has shown up. Anyone else able to wheel that weekend?

Golden Mtn, July 12-14

I've been trying to find a time to get back to GMP and looks like my opportunity has shown up. Anyone else able to wheel that weekend?

July? :hmm: Can you say roasting your weenie? Josh is supposed to be coming in town somewhere around that weekend, he'd kill us if we went without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom