Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw this near Dahlonega today. It's the holy grail if you're in to that kind of thing. '85 EFI and pretty clean. It's high as giraffe putnani though - $7500. Is that turning into the going rate for these things?

IMG_1916.JPG

For $7500, there should be no rust, and especially no holes. Looks like a nice rig, if the inside is in decent shape and miles aren't ridiculous, he might get it.

For $7500, there should be no rust, and especially no holes. Looks like a nice rig, if the inside is in decent shape and miles aren't ridiculous, he might get it.

Check out the rust at fuel door and the rear quarters under the tail light

I'm betting under those flares will show some issues too.

Looks nice at first glance, but a diligent and buyer would know what to look out for

Oh I agree, and yeah that body is likely eat up based on what is visible. Crazy thing is that it looks like a pretty decent paint job has been put on it. Just cant believe they didnt fix the nasty before they did.

To me if the interior is good and the motor and drivetrain are solid, probably a $4k rig, but someone will bite on it. I'd say if he gets 5-5.5 for it he should take it and run

Yep, it looks way better from afar. Several holes in the fenders and it's got 380k+ miles on the chassis but a sub 50k motor.

I'm not at all interested even at the low end. I do have the number if someone wants to low ball him.

Wow
That is way way high!!!!

What weekend in September is this Hawk Pride trip?

cant remember if we picked the weekend of the 16th or 23rd but one of those two.

saw this today near the house and thought it kinda ironic, or is it just me?

20170827_104712.jpg

For information go to: :stop:
20170827_104731.jpg

flood.JPG

Last edited:
New land cruiser owner here. I recently purchased this beauty, and found out the wheel bearings are shot. Out of safety for myself and my family I need to switch them ASAP. I have all the parts and tools I need but I cannot source the 54MM (2 1/8) socket. Does anyone out there have access to one or can recommend a place in the Atlanta area that sells them?
Thanks,

Trey Balfour
Norcross, Ga

New land cruiser owner here. I recently purchased this beauty, and found out the wheel bearings are shot. Out of safety for myself and my family I need to switch them ASAP. I have all the parts and tools I need but I cannot source the 54MM (2 1/8) socket. Does anyone out there have access to one or can recommend a place in the Atlanta area that sells them?
Thanks,

Trey Balfour
Norcross, Ga

Welcome to the red 80 club. You can check with 4wheel parts in norcross. They can get it to you next day in store most of the time. There are places online but the best bet to buy in store is 4wheel parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom