Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have all the parts and tools I need but I cannot source the 54MM (2 1/8) socket. Does anyone out there have access to one or can recommend a place in the Atlanta area that sells them?
Thanks,

Trey Balfour
Norcross, Ga
I got one at Tractor Supply for like $15 I think.

Sears used to carry them, if there still around down there (2 1/8" 3/4" drive). Harbor freight might be good to check too.

I got one at Tractor Supply for like $15 I think.

Sears used to carry them, if there still around down there (2 1/8" 3/4" drive). Harbor freight might be good to check too.
Northern tool used to have them on the shelf too. I don't recall the price when I last looked.

Saw this today, where do I sign up.

IMG_2332.JPG

Well I can't unsee that...

Some time in 2019. Who's coming with me???

Wonder who Dan sold it to that is already trying to sell it.

$4500 would be worth it just for the Slee goodies

@TeddyBoy there's you some axles and tires. Part the rest and you'd probably come out pretty good. Also a spare motor for when you figure yours is blown up.

I know what's in there. It is worth it. About $18k in slee plus gears, etc

He paid me in $10,000 in tree work and $1500.

Well, it does have a snorkel. The spray on armor is actually accurate. It has DoD spec toxic waste barrel liner on it lol

So, I drove my truck down the side of my yard and into the back yard to drop off some building materials and as I backed my truck up to get out, I had nearly zero power in reverse. Got part way up the hill and transmission light comes on. Had to let it cool down, put some fluid in it and tried again. Same effect, no power despite revving engine. I finally got out on the third attempt. Checked fluid the next day and it is now over full.
Did some reading, and seems to indicate a clogged filter. Based on symptoms, does that make sense? Any other advise or suggestions before I start to tear the pan apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom