Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, since it happened in Oklahoma, I think the whinning is about all they will get as I believe they have a castle doctrine similar to us here in TN. If you break in my house and wake me up, I am allowed to defend my house and family with whatever I so choose. If I just happen to have a Ma-deuce on a tripod aimed at your a$$, well smile and wait for the flashes.

I heard that story originally, and wasn't expecting to hear anything else, but I'm not surprised given the current snowflake infestation we seem to be experiencing in this country these days.

Anyone have an unused battery laying around and wanna sell cheap? Deep cycle preferred but "beggars and choosers" ya know... I just don't wanna drop $100+ on a battery that will almost never get used.

Mounted a winch to the front of my car hauler a few months back but never powered it.

Last edited:
Anyone have an unused battery laying around and wanna sell cheap? Deep cycle preferred but "beggars and choosers" ya know... I just don't wanna drop $100+ on a battery that will almost never get used.

Mounted a winch to the front of my car hauler a few months back but never powered it.

I have a used one that still should be good. It's a standard car battery though. It's free so no sweat if it doesn't work. If you take it, you'll only be able to think of me every time you're dragging your broke junk onto the trailer.

I'm starting to think you have cellar full of discard parts layin around. Problem is I just don't think I can stomach winching my broke arse junk onto my trailer using your battery and the winch I bough off of you, that'd just be too much to handle. :poop:

Ga Architect is gonna set me up mid next week it sounds like.

You guys rock!!

Last edited:
a little lesson for out brethren up b=near the Rubicon, DON"T get stuck in December.

2 guys got their rigs stuck around new years and were forced to leave them in place. Long story short, they've made multiple attempts to recover them since January but the snow up there kept them at bay.

Finally, TODAY they got to the first one...

OGG Update: We made it to the first rig yesterday and got it uncovered, a 14 1/2 hour EPIC day on the trail with a fantastic group of guys. We far exceeded my expectations as I had hoped to just make tracks to the 1st rig, if that was even possible. Five rigs went over the berm at 8am, same group as we had in January with the addition of Tim's son Matt, plus me and Nick on our tracked quads. Two more local rigs caught up with us at McKinney Lake so in all we had 9 guys plus the two youngest brought their wives, nice to have the ladies on the trail, they were great sports (funny the older wives didn't want to go? Hmmm). It took us 6 hrs to get 5 miles in and 3 hrs to get out though on the way out we did meet a group of rigs taking a crack at the first tank trap. I had located my son's Cherokee (1st rig) late Friday afternoon, digging down 8' on a hunch and landing on the spare tire on the roof rack(!). We made it there around 2pm yesterday and almost immediately and without asking 9 guys had shovels in hand throwing snow like dogs digging up a bone. 4 hrs later we had the entire XJ uncovered, the hood open and Nick had Kenny's winch battery and a jump box wired up. Kenny put a shovel through the already broken windshield and crawled in over broken glass to unlatch the hood and turn the key. We were able to get the motor to turn over but it wasn't breathing, we suspect the tail pipe is crushed or clogged with snow (maybe a critter?). Scott, Tim and Matt rolled up and winched the Jeep forward a couple six inches and that seemed to help. But by that time it was getting late and we were all pretty sore and tired so we packed up and headed for home. As far as damage the XJ seems to be in pretty good shape considering the weight it was under. The roof is crushed down to the roll cage (glad we put that in!), the windshield was busted, the mirrors are gone and the hood was resting on the valve cover (4.0 I6). The side window behind the drivers door gave way while digging out but there wasn't any snow inside the vehicle. We're regrouping now to determine next steps, possibly a recovery effort next weekend, but we'll see. Stay tuned. HUGE thank you to Nick, Jim, Scott, Tim, Matt, Kenny(!), Mike and JJ. You guys absolutely rock.

upload_2017-4-30_15-49-0.jpeg

upload_2017-4-30_15-50-26.jpeg

I wouldnt have gone thru that much effort for a Cherocar.

so I'm parusing through bookface and I'll be damned if I don't catch a video of me trying to come up Hell's Revenge a couple month ago. Just goes to show I can't get away with shiite!!

guy says near the end "Don't seam like the friendliest bunch do they." Hahahaha, sorry fellas, kinda busy at the moment but ya could'a stuck around o r ventured on down. :rofl:

cool video anyway but I'm a bit biased.

Last edited:
Wow! We was talk'n bout linken em er sumpin. Dual cases.

We need to link-em up with Jimmy!
He'll be able to bring them up to speed!
VZM.IMG_20160804_141958.jpg

Wow! We was talk'n bout linken em er sumpin. Dual cases.

We need to link-em up with Jimmy!
He'll be able to bring them up to speed!View attachment 1457780

I think he needs a hat a some sort of revolution to support. Otherwise, its just speculation.... LOL!
th

I'm thinking about taking over North Carolina. The Caesars up here want to mucho taxes tag fees etc! They are to much minding my business also!!! Place is crawling with

I'm thinking about taking over North Carolina. The Caesars up here want to mucho taxes tag fees etc! They are to much minding my business also!!! Place is crawling with
So did you decide to not move?

Just 'cause the board is slow, I figured I'd mix it up and post some fun we had cruising fire lines in MS last week.

P6190013.JPG

P6200018.JPG

I hate that for you. You could probably use the mini truck as a write off given this pic. You hiring? i need a new job as my boss is an a******.

Definitely an a-hole, I've hung out with him a few times...:flipoff2:. Unfortunately the mini truck isn't capable of generating the wheel speed for that place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom