Ga. Cruisers Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well we’re getting a Whataburger which is way better :flipoff2:
Unless you visit the HSV one. Terrible. First couple weeks it was lined out the lot and into the highway. Now it's as bare as a sketchy Wendy's. Slowwww service and lukewarm food. Can't believe corporate hasn't overtaken it.

Unless you visit the HSV one. Terrible. First couple weeks it was lined out the lot and into the highway. Now it's as bare as a sketchy Wendy's. Slowwww service and lukewarm food. Can't believe corporate hasn't overtaken it.
I’m used to the FL ones which have always been great for fast food. I heard they used to be family owned and then bought out by big corporate America which probably explains the quality decline. Who knows.

And since it’s a Toyota forum, I’ll post a pic of a Jeep :flipoff2:

AEBBFAB4-C9C4-4865-8C2C-9D4E36279A47.jpeg

97AA04ED-ED64-4818-88B4-4F58A3EA27C6.jpeg

Meet up in Peachtree Corners - EVERYONE IS WELCOME

There are about 8-10 of us in the Peachtree Corners, John's Creek, Duluth, Norcross, and Dunwoody area. We are planning to connect Saturday Feb 4th.

Here are the details:

When: Saturday February 4th

Where: Manhattan NY Deli & Bagels - Peachtree Corners
5275 Peachtree Pkwy, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092

Time: 8:00-9:00 AM - Breakfast

What: Hang out, tell Land Cruiser stories, share resources, and talk about future plans about getting together monthly

Feel free to DM me if you have questions

Has anyone has their Head Gasket replaced lately in their 80 series in Athens or Atlanta? Do you have recommendations? What did it run you?

GA apparently hates kei trucks but more importantly may not be amused by any of our JDM cruisers.

As a lifetime resident of Georgia, if a few grey vehicles is the biggest issue the state faces then we must be doing pretty good. 😊

As a lifetime resident of Georgia, if a few grey vehicles is the biggest issue the state faces then we must be doing pretty good. 😊
As we all know, the citizen's priorities are not necessarily those of our government representatives. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom