FZJ80 elocker diff re-gear to 5.29 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone that sets up diffs want to give mine a worl?

I have a 4.11 9.5 elocker diff that I need re-geared to 5.29. I have all the parts including ring and pinion and master install kit. Just lack knowledge and tools to set up.

I could give you a hand sometime. I re geared mine to 529s. My weekends are booked up for a bit but maybe toward the end of February early March some weekend I could help you out.

That would be awesome and I can supply cash, food, beer, etc. appreciate it.

March opens up for me towards the end of the month with kids sports and whatnot.

Maybe @TunaKing would host a tech day for anyone who would like to learn about this. No pressure, I know it can bother people having others watch them work.

March 21st or 28th works for me. If some people do want to watch they can. I'm not the best teacher. Probably take a Saturday morning depending if we have to take it appart more than once to get things right.

TunaKing, where are you located?

Shippensburg PA 500 west king street. Its hickman automotive

Awesome, I know exactly where you are. Graduated from Ship in 04, will be great to come back. I will lock my schedule down and let you know :beer:

Ha, do you remember a Summer Kuykendall who went to Ship the same time as you?
Can't say that name rings a bell. I was in the Geo-Environmental program and only there from 02-04.

Can't say that name rings a bell. I was in the Geo-Environmental program and only there from 02-04.

I was there in the same time frame....but normally in a ditch or vault welding the steam pipe back together.

like this in front of McCune hall, if the camera would have panned further left the pipe shop would have came into sight spent plenty of fall and winter days hanging out with those guys.
they converted to a hot water system a few years ago....so my services are no longer required....the boiler house is a mere shell of it's former glory.
this hall and several like it are also gone.

Last edited:
March 21st or 28th works for me. If some people do want to watch they can. I'm not the best teacher. Probably take a Saturday morning depending if we have to take it appart more than once to get things right.

March 21st is good on my calendar if still good on yours. If it is, let me know what time works for you. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom