FZJ80 Carburetor compatability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ive got a 1992 FZJ80, it's got a trash aftermarket carb on it that needs replacing and it's nearly impossible to find the part which I'm advised the VIN calls for (21100-66030 or 21100-66031). The only original carb I could find is the (21100-66012), which I ordered from Dubai on ebay...with my luck, the seller asked me the VIN and when I gave it to him he said he was sure this carb is not compatible. This seems highly unlikely to me, I doubt TOyota changed the manifold or motor in the years it manufactured the 1fz. Does anyone know if this carb (21100-66012) will fit my engine? https://partsouq.com/en/search/all?q=2110066012

processed-05c05632-9b18-44e9-8689-90351d5d4fd0_HuQfdcI1.jpeg

Manufactured at the Toyota Land Cruiser home plant:

At that time it would have been ARACO Corporation, Yoshiwara Plant.

Your frame that provides the VIN/Frame number would have been etched in January 1992 at the Honsha Plant:

Plant A11=

A1: Honsha Plant (Formerly Koromo; now Main Plant)
1: Frame assembly line #1 (Komatsu 2000 ton press)

Final weld work has been done by hand since 1962.

IMG_0020.jpeg

Once your frame was manufactured, it was transported by truck to Araco Corporation Yoshiwara Plant where the remaining bits and pieces were assembled; where your truck was painted; where every assembly associated with your vehicle was incorporated into the final assembly line and your truck was built and rolled off on its own power into a holding yard 250ft away.

Hope that helps

Manufactured at the Toyota Land Cruiser home plant:

At that time it would have been ARACO Corporation, Yoshiwara Plant.

Your frame that provides the VIN/Frame number would have been etched in January 1992 at the Honsha Plant:

Plant A11=

A1: Honsha Plant (Formerly Koromo; now Main Plant)
1: Frame assembly line #1 (Komatsu 200 ton press)

Final weld work has been done by hand since 1962.

View attachment 3421224

Once your frame was manufactured, it was transported by truck to Araco Corporation Yoshiwara Plant where the remaining bits and pieces were assembled; where your truck was painted; where every assembly associated with your vehicle was incorporated into the final assembly line and your truck was built and rolled off on its own power into a holding yard 250ft away.

Hope that helps
Wow, thank you so much! I wonder how it made it's way down here to Ecuador...glad it did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom