Fusible link assembly

Lars

The assembly off the positive battery cable....

Does anyone know of a good replacement? Cdan, can you get this part?

The previous owner trashed the whole assembly on mine. I have new battery cables ready to go on so I thought I'd rebuild/upgrade this section as well. Hope I'm making sense.

Just looking for the box part... something better in the aftermarket or is OEM the way to go.

Beowulf

Lars,
I got the fusible link from CDan last week. $8 is the smart shopper price. It's out in the garage if you want me to post a pic. I bought it for my trail spares and it comes as a complete assembly.

-B-

Cruiserdrew

On the way there
SILVER Star

Hey B-I bought 2 for spares! Unfortunately my original met an untimely end when I was drilling the eye larger to fit the military terminals. So now, sadly, I'm like you with just one spare. But I do have a spare for my FJ60! Were you also a Boy Scout?

Beowulf

Cruiserdrew said:
Were you also a Boy Scout?
:D

I was a boy scout and I am still a boy scout.

I put on the uniform every Monday night and try to teach 12 eager young men what they need to succeed in life and how to have fun in the outdoors. I am also attending summer camp with the troop in 2 weeks.

-B-

Lars

Beowulf said:
Lars,
I got the fusible link from CDan last week. $8 is the smart shopper price. It's out in the garage if you want me to post a pic. I bought it for my trail spares and it comes as a complete assembly.

-B-

If you can post or PM me a pic that would be great.

Biff

I've seen some rigs with no fuseable link. I there an aftermarket replacement to subsitute the fuseable link?

Top Bottom