Fuse Box 1999 100 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where I can get a new fuse box for my '99?
Thanks in advance!
Chuck

Assume you're referring to the engine room fuse box?
There have been a few discussions on this topic. @medtro has a fix if you're having a voltage issue.
But in any case there is a superseded part number, last 5 are xxxxx-60023
yes, main engine room box next to the battery. EFI fuse connection is bad inside the box, that's my assumption, but getting verified at dealer. Youtube video on the "crank but no start" describes exact problem I have. New fuel pump did not help. OEM box not available anymore, from what I understand.

yes, main engine room box next to the battery. EFI fuse connection is bad inside the box, that's my assumption, but getting verified at dealer. Youtube video on the "crank but no start" describes exact problem I have. New fuel pump did not help. OEM box not available anymore, from what I understand.

Look up "immobilizer fix" in the 100 section.

You can run a jumper wire to get the 12v you need to verify the efi circuit is the problem.
I just came across this myself but tackled it the before I was aware of this common issue. Wish I had known before spending a few hours pinning out the immobilizer circuit.

The forum is a great resource. Might need to dig a little to find the answers but they're there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom