craigslist Fulton AR FJ25 Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CakeMountain

SILVER Star
Threads
No association. Looks like a possible project opportunity.

00z0z_3kMm9x1wvrLz_0gl0t2_1200x900.jpg

Pretty hard to determine much with the dark photos. Reckon the sun don't shine much in that neck of the woods !

Original smooth backed mirror? I see an acorn hubcap too.
Here are the other dark pics for when the ad goes away:
01111_fgNamXv2iepz_0gl0t2_600x450.jpg
00p0p_6VNZQ8cWX5cz_0gl0t2_600x450.jpg
00J0J_btlMCQPPThlz_0gl0t2_600x450.jpg

00b0b_iLJ0aSIHI1az_0gl0t2_50x50c.jpg

00b0b_iLJ0aSIHI1az_0gl0t2_50x50c.jpg

Last edited:
Did get a kick out of the "rare snow plow hookup". Like using a vehicle to plow snow is a good think. I have a Western snow plow with the kit to fit a 40 series. I actually have two sets of the plates that bolt to the frame. Plan was once I retired and spent winters up north would install it. Besides the lack of snow just haven't been able to bring myself to drill holes in a rust free frame. Besides that it hard on a vehicle. My remaining FJ25 did have some kind of a snow plow. PO had moved it to another vehicle. Was light duty. Have a parts 63 FJ40 could cobble together to use as a plow truck. I say a parts vehicle but guessing it's a better starting point for a restore than this 25. Rear sill is the only rust.

Would curious of some feed back if some one did an inspect of this 25. My guess it been sitting for years. The four speed transmission and transfer are toast, which good chance there are you will have hard time bringing back to something that drives like a 25. Some one on mud has been looking for a T/T for a FJ25 for quite awhile. As long as I still have a 25 going to keep my spare set. Can't get the same feeling of driving a FJ25 without that part of the original running gear.

I called the guy , He has no title and will not come down at all off the 9k. I will try to go by and look at it next week its about 1 1/2 hrs from my Ranch.

I called the guy , He has no title and will not come down at all off the 9k. I will try to go by and look at it next week its about 1 1/2 hrs from my Ranch.
He’s nuts. Bring him some comps. The one that sold at Indianapolis Mecum was infinitely better.

Last edited:
IDK. the no title is a big thing to me.. I will try to go look at it this week..

IDK. the no title is a big thing to me.. I will try to go look at it this week..
Depends on the state. In Arizona getting a bonded title for a couple years is pretty easy, then you can get a clean title if there are no “claims” against it.

im very curious to hear what condition it’s in if you actually get to see it. Sure looks like a great example of how not to store an old truck! Although it does look pretty complete,l.

i am in Texas. Not sure about the bonded title thing.

hey does anybody happen to have this guys phone number ..I can’t find the listing I don’t know if he took it off or sold it. i’ve talk to him one time on the phone but I guess I didn’t keep his number

colorado, no bond is needed due to to the age and value. i had to do annie. worst thing was having to have it running so it wouldn't be stamped "salvage", then the panic hoping someone wouldn't claim it in the 30 day required wait.

can’t find the listing anymore.

Anyone every get any more information on this truck? I looked at it over 20 years ago. It was complete and it fair condition for resto then. If it is at Fulton now, it has been moved from Blevins area north of Hope

he kind of just disappeared I can’t find the guy I talk to him one time but I can’t find his number he is only about 30 minutes from my ranch. The truck has no title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom