FS: NOS OEM Fender and Upper Fender for 1973 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm cleaning out my dad's garage this spring and came across an NOS Fender and Upper Fender assembly, part numbers 53802-90358 and 53806-90355. I'm hoping to sell these to somebody who needs them. These should fit a 1973 FJ-55, but may fit other years too.
Pictures available here: Picasa Web Albums - Matt Hoy - toyota
These have minor scratches and surface rust from 30 years of storage, and a couple minor blemishes, but are in nice shape and still covered in black primer from the factory. The factory part sitckers are still attached as well.

Parts are located in Eau Claire, WI, about 90 miles east of Minneapolis/ St Paul. I can ship these, but it won't be cheap. I will need advice on shipping too.

Price: I'm not looking to get rich off these, but I do know theiy'refairly rare and my mom could certainly use some cash after my dad's untimely death last year.
The last NOS fender I saw advertised was $400, so I think $650 for the pair plus shipping is reasonable. I've got a pretty nice grill painted primer brown I'll throw in if the buyer wants it. Anybody interested?

thanks
Matt Hoy
matthew.hoy@gmail.com

Teaser photos:
IMG_1273.JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom