FS: 1990 Hilux Surf (Darwell, AB) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi there,

I have a 1990 Hilux Surf (RHD) for sale as follows:

- 2LT-II diesel with 120,000KMs (original head)
- 5 speed standard
- the usual ps, pb, pw, pl
- electronic push button 4wd
- General Grabber AT2 30 x 9.5 R15 LT tires with about 50% tread
- Front pushbar with fog lights
- CD/MP3 player (it's a little flaky because of a loose wire somewhere)
- dual Optima Redtop batteries
- recently had professional cleaning done

I'm asking $6800 OBO. I'm on an acreage near Darwell, AB (about an hour west of Edmonton) and can arrange to meet somewhere if necessary.

I'm selling this truck because I bought a Land Cruiser finally and can't keep both vehicles. The truck has the orginal head and I've never had any problem with it.

Feel free to contact me at wesgravesAThotmail.com with any questions.

Thanks,

Wes
1990Surf1.jpg
1990Surf2.jpg

Last edited:
bump...

bump...

The truck is still for sale. If you have any questions or need more pictures feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Wes

Price reduced to $8000 OBO. Feel free to email me with any questions or comments.

Wes

Hi there,

Ok I've lowered my price from $8000 OBO to $7000 FIRM. I need this vehicle gone. Please don't waste my time by offering anything lower.

Feel free to contact me through email with any questions you have.

Thanks,

Wes

Wes,

What kind of mileage does it get?

My sister and her family just moved to Calgary and are looking for a rig.
Not sure how she would feel about driving a stick, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Good luck with the sale!

Mot :)

That should be in the 25-27mpg range, I'm guessing. I'll let CanSurf speak to what he's actually getting.

Someone should jump on this. A Surf is WAY cooler than a 4-runner. Especially one without the 2LT-E. The 2LII-T doesn't have the same reputation for cracked heads--at least not that I've heard.

It's really too bad you couldn't sell it in the US, because I think it'd be snapped up quickly.

Dan

Yup it gets about 25-26 MPG (US) consistently. I didn't track it all the time, but would track it for a month or two every once in awhile to see if it changed and it never really did. Although I did get 32MPG once with a really good tail wind coming out of the mountains! :)

Wes

Still for sale!

Lowered price again. I really have no idea why this won't sell. Someone buy this! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom