Front Turn signal Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1975 FJ40 that is pretty much stock. I just had the wiring harness rebuilt by a reputable Land Cruiser company and this issue was present before and after the rebuild.

I am having an issue with my front turn signals. On the drivers side the the front lens blinks yellow/orange and nothing on the side lens, on the passenger side the front lens blinks white and the side lens yellow/orange. Then when I turn on the front headlights, the passenger side blinks quick like a bulb is out. I feel like this is a ground issue but I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone have a suggestion?

the driver side is correct, the side light is only a marker/park light, it doesn't blink
something is wired wrong in the passenger light

I see this a lot. Sometimes the light itself (aftermarket of course) is simply wired wrong. Other times it's just the marker/turn wires coming from the harness are swapped. It's easy to get three green wires hooked up wrong, even though they have strips on them. Espceially if they are old and dirty.

It's a nice feeling when you find the problem.

I see this a lot. Sometimes the light itself (aftermarket of course) is simply wired wrong. Other times it's just the marker/turn wires coming from the harness are swapped. It's easy to get three green wires hooked up wrong, even though they have strips on them. Espceially if they are old and dirty.

This was the exact issue! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom