Front Runner Slimline 2 Low Profile Fit to LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's great to see!!! I've seen the standard height and it's just too tall...looks odd IMO. I saw the note on the low profile saying not for those with shark fin, so stopped considering Front Runner. Are you able to park in a standard height garage? I've got a 3"/2" lift, tires only slightly bigger, so thinking the low profile will be ok. I think I read the rack itself is 2" deep, so if i've got 3" clearance above the shark fin I should be ok.

Yes I can fit in my garage which I believe is standard height. I have about 1/2"- 1" to spare at the back end of the rack with a ~2.5" lift and 275/70R18 tires and mostly unloaded (I have one of the 3rd row seats removed and a full ARB drawer in it's place, other than that empty).

Last edited:
Forgot to ask…any issues with satellite radio working?

I don't use satellite radio so I have no idea. Is this question specific to the low profile, or Front Runner in general? I doubt the height difference between regular and low profile would make much of a difference, but could be wrong.

Yes I can fit in my garage which I believe is standard height. I have about 1/2"- 1" to spare at the back end of the rack with a ~2.5" lift and 275/70R18 tires and mostly unloaded (I have one of the 3rd row seats removed and a full ARB drawer in it's place, other than that empty).
Thank you! The satellite question was more a general question since it's covered. When I've had cargo carriers on top of my 4Runner i'd frequently lose signal. I'm often in no phone or radio signal areas, so satellite is used a lot. Thanks again!

I have this same rack and agree that it's miserable without the fairing. Oddly, I was also missing hardware when I installed it. I just ran down to Lowes and picked up the missing hardware with grade 8.

My only real beef with the rack is that cleaning under it is a major pain, but I suspect not as difficult as a new others. Seems like the Dissent rack would be impossible with anything other than a low profile toothbrush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom