Friday 11-23 Log Corral (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent day! Technical trail, good people, great fun!

I’m going to extend an invite to any of you who are just getting into wheeling, or have a rig that’s not quite ready for action yet, to join us in these runs. There’s usually a few trucks that have open seats and you can catch a ride. There can be a lot of learning just by watching others make it through these obstacles. I know I learn every time I go out there because someone may take a different line or approach to the same obstacle. So don’t think that because you’re not quite ready yet you can’t enjoy these scenic and challenging trails. Post up and we can always find you a ride.

Its good to see Raul flexing the springs :cool:

murf said:
Its good to see Raul flexing the springs :cool:

Twere not Raul. He's camped safely in my garage ...

Oops, yeah

Excellent day! Technical trail, good people, great fun!

X2, big fun!:cool:

I’m going to extend an invite to any of you who are just getting into wheeling, or have a rig that’s not quite ready for action yet, to join us in these runs. There’s usually a few trucks that have open seats and you can catch a ride. There can be a lot of learning just by watching others make it through these obstacles. I know I learn every time I go out there because someone may take a different line or approach to the same obstacle. So don’t think that because you’re not quite ready yet you can’t enjoy these scenic and challenging trails. Post up and we can always find you a ride.

Good advice! Plus, riding, watching, gives good input on what works, how best to equip your rig.

Rock play! The first part of this trail is pretty challenging, with no bypasses.

11-23-2012_1.jpg

11-23-2012_2.jpg

11-23-2012_3.jpg

Approaching the corral (didn't get a pic of it).:eek:

The lake where we had lunch (also didn't take pix).:eek:

11-23-2012_11.jpg

11-23-2012_12.jpg

The exit road is long, but has some nice views, but is a power line road so most of the pix aren't the best.

11-23-2012_13.jpg

11-23-2012_14.jpg

11-23-2012_15.jpg

Last edited:
I have pics but got busy at home getting my honey-do-list shortened :rolleyes: Will post up tonight when I get home

Post1.jpg

Kevin having fun...

Post2.jpg

Juan's fun is beginning...

Post3.jpg

Friend of Michael's, cool guy :cool:

Post1.jpg

Post2.jpg

Post3.jpg

Post4.jpg

Another cool friend of Michael's :cool:

Post5.jpg

Waterfall play

Post6.jpg

The corral at the top!

Post4.jpg

Post5.jpg

Post6.jpg

Post7.jpg

Lunch at the Lake to prepare for the long ride out

Post8.jpg

This was a cool display of... :cool:

Post9.jpg

The way most days end, the fireball in the face!!

Good day of wheeling with cool friends. I can not wait until Xmas wheeling!! :steer:

Post7.jpg

Post8.jpg

Post9.jpg

Just found this one in the stash. I'll leave that one w/o any adjustments - the old and new bling sort of speak for themselves...:)

DSC_5133.jpg

Watch out - that '40 is looking for you... :eek:

DSC_5133a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom